💘THE PAST 💘PART 9💘

A/N,Here u go!!!Happy?

Recap:
Ma keep your thoughts to yourself!Jesus!!i exclaimed.
.............................................
RAMONA'S POV
The food came after 10 minutes.That girl brought it to our table and placed our foods infront of us."Enjoy your meal!" She said with a smile.i didnt wasted a moment later and started digging in."AH HAH GOT IT.PERFECT!"mom said with a creepy grin on her  while typing something in her phone."Got what?"i questioned with my eyebrow raised."VOILA!" She said  and showed me me her phone."I snapped a picture of her,Now im gonna send it to Dahlia and ask her to get that girl's full biodata.Dahlia is the best when it comes to this!"mom semi yelled
"Dahlia?Who's that?"i asked confused."Oh you dont know her do you!She's one of the best house caretakers in town and she used to be a private investigator.After Roman left I couldnt get any information about him from the boys because Roman forbid them to tell me about his whereabouts..that's when i realise that i need someone on my side so that i can keep tabs on what's going around.She's coming in tonight & Ramona you better tell this to your brother or ill make you eat my grandmother's pumpkin soup!"her eyes widened with every word."Oh shit!Ok i'll zip my mouth up but pls dont do that disgusting thing ever again!"i plead to my mom.She just noded."Ok quickly eat,we gotta be home before your brother wakes up!"mom said.
"Im already up mom!"said a familiar voice from behind.Me and mom looked at each other with wide eyes & looked behind to see Roman waving hi at us."shit!"mom and me said at the same time.
He dropped his hand and came to our table and pull out one of the chair and sat on it."i knew it!i knew it!i knew it!I shouldn't have tell you both  about that girl!"Roman said angrily."What?!Haha!What are you talking about baby I and ramona just came to eat breakfast and this place happens to be the closest one to home."mom said and gave him a nervous laugh."breakfast?!MY FOOT?!So are you telling me that this is pure coincidence."Roman asked sarcastically and i said "Duh!".he frowned at me Shut up you overgrown mag-...."he was cut short by someone."hi sir can i take your order?"that girl said.I took a look at him and he looked tensed and stiff as a rock.
He looked down at his shoes and mumble a little yes but i know she couldnt hear it."Speak louder you overgrown hippo!"I yelled at him with mouthful of food and the workers behind the cashier started gigling.The girl was trying so hard not to giggle.By this time my brother's face was as red and dry like chilli powder,He huffed at me and looked at her " 8 piece of bacon,2 scramble egg,grilled cheeseburger&  2 sausage muffin with black coffee".he said quickly and started tapping his phone.She nodded and noted it down and left.After she turned and left,Roman started staring at her and he blushed red again."Uhhhhhhh Son U Ok?" Mom asked."Yeah yeah im fine ma!"he replied while still staring at her.Mom's phone started buzzing catching my attention.Roman didnt bother about anything else and kept his eyes on her."Who's that mom?" I asked when mom started smiling all of a sudden after looking at her phone.
She mouthed dahlia to me.
'Huh that was a fast one.She must be really good.'Suddenly Mine & Rome's phone buzzed.He still havent gotten his eyes of her yet."Your gonna get a neck cramp if your just gonna stay like that you know!"i told him."I dont mind!"he replied."Bro you whipped!"i said, me and mom started laughing aloud.I took my phone and see there's 1 message from mom.I took look at her and she was still smiling like chesire cat.I rolled my eyes and took a look at the message.It was a picture message of that girl's biodata with her picture at the side.'Hmmmm let's see what's her name.'

Name:Rena Aurora
Age:19 years old
Birtdate:26 May
From:West Malaysia

There's a few more details of her but I just need to know this for now."Finally we can put a name to that face!"i said out loud."Hey bro!"i called him"hmm"he replied "check your phone."i said.He glared at me and mumbled disturbance, i knocked him on the head.With a loud sigh he took his phone and saw the message and glanced at mom.The moment he see Rena's picture his eyes widened."Ma how did you get this!?"he asked with clenched teeth.Mom gave him a smirk "I too have my resources son".Roman rolled his eyes and went back to looking at the picture."Rena..Rena means Queen in Latin.She's fit for a king"he said and chuckled."Just so you know.You have my approval "mom said.
"Here's your food!Enjoy!"Rena came out of the blue,placed the food infront of him and left. Roman nodded at mom."Oh & You have my approval too!"i said."Shut up you overgrown hippo!I dont need your approval"Roman semi yelled with clenched teeth.."why?Why?Why you dont need my approval."i faked a sob at the end of it.He gave me a bored look"Cause your shitty!"he said with a duhh expression."Oh yeah!Take this!"i gave him a hard knock on his head."Owww!Ma look what she did!!"he complained."You started it"mon replied and started tapping off on her phone."haha you're such a wuss puss."I mocked.He rolled his eyes and went back eating.

"Roman are you done?"i asked him.This bum head has been eating his food for the past half an hour and I've already finished my 2nd round of food.It's so obvious that he wants to be here so that he can keep an eye on rena."Son,You know what I and Ramona have things to do at home.So we're heading back.You stay here as long as you want and if you feel braver than usual go talk to her.Bubye!"mom said while patting Rome's back then left.I followed her and we took Rome's car instead of calling the driver."He's so whipped!"i told mom."Yup!Eventhough that girl is not from a rich background.I can see that she will make Roman a better man.The girl is kind and sweet.She's fit for our boy!"mom said and started the engine."Its Obvious she's fit for Rome but does Rome deserve a girl like her.His barbaric mom.That girl looks fragile."my voice laced with worry.Rome will be heartbroken of she rejects him.Its love at first sight for him.
"My darling you do know that there's a saying 'opposites attracts'right?"mom said.*sighs*"Oh mom my due date is in a week so can you help me with packing?"i told mom."Sure baby! I cant wait to meet them!"mom replied her eyes shines with excitement. "Me too ma!"i replied.Out of the blue a big blue & yellow lorry truck was heading our with really high speed"Mom!!!!Look out!!!Turn turn turn!!"i yelled at her while hitting the dashboard."Shit Shit Shit!!"Mom cursed.Its a narrow road there's no way to turn around or go around the truck.There's no way out of this.Mom and I got ready for the impact.With each passing second my heart is pounding and i could feel pressure in my lower abdomen but i ignored it.We hold each other's hands and said i love you's.I was praying so had so that god could save us.Save my babies.
'OH LORD I HOPE WE SURVIVE FROM THIS".
A huge sound came from the front and it sent the car flying back and after that everything turned black & I knew it was time to say farewell to this cruel but beautiful world.
⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏i hope u liked the chapter!!!Please Vote and comment about your thoughts and opinions...tq🙏😍😙😙😘💘💃💃👏👏