Chapter Two

Eren leaves Levi's room to get the items he needs. He bumps into Hanji.

   "How's Levi?" She asks.

   "Uh, he's not good, I'll stay here and take care of him. But what will the rest of the squad do without him?" Eren responds.

   "He really is sick! Wow! And I'll tell Erwin, I might just end up being their squad leader for the trip! Have fun taking care of shorty!" With that, she leaves. As Eren gathers the stuff he needs, he hears Hanji exclaim, "OK, guys, Levi's sick so we're leaving without him and Eren. Eren's taking care of him" Mikasa gets mad and refuses to leave but Hanji gets her and the rest of them leave. How? No one knows. Maybe it's because Mikasa hates Levi so much, she can't even. She just can't.

   Once Eren has gotten all he needs for Levi, he goes back to his room. The first thing he sees is Levi sitting in the side of his bed. His face is pale and sweaty.

   "Levi! What are you doing, you should get back in bed!" Eren exclaims. He puts the first-aid kit and cloth on Levi's bed and hands him the glass of water.

   He doesn't take it, instead he crosses his arms and says, "I'm fine, I don't need to go back to bed, I'm not a  child" He tried to say that in an annoyed voice, but it sounded like he was whining.

    "Levi, you're not a child, you're sick. I'm here to take care of you and please, you need to drink something. You feel nauseous, don't you?"

   ".........." He gingerly takes the water. Eren could've sworn he saw Levi blushing as he sipped the water and stared at the ground. "I'm not.... Feeling that well" He admits.

   "It's that easy" Eren picks up the damp cloth and wipes the older man's sweat off. Levi's face goes from pale to green. "Um, Levi, you OK?"

   He slaps a hand over his mouth. "E-Eren. Bathroom, now" He demands in a muffled voice.

   Eren is stunned for a second by the Corporal's use of "Eren" and not "Jeager" or "Brat" He helps Levi stand up and ends up basically carrying him. Once he's in the bathroom, he immediately starts vomiting in the toilet and panting, trying to catch his breath in between pauses.

   Eren has never seen Levi this way, so weak. He's Humanity's Strongest Soldier, not Humanity's Sickest Soldier. Eren rubs his back in small circles. After a while of panting, vomiting, and coughing, he was finally done, just dry heaving.

   "Levi? Erm, I mean, Corporal?" Eren asks.

   When he's done heaving, and coughing, he responds, "Wha-What?" He tries to glare at Eren with, but it looks more like pout.

   "I'm going to leave to get you some water, you'll be OK if I leave right?"
Eren asks, he knows it's a stupid question, but he's already on the road.

   "Of course" He replies. Eren turns around to leave, but Levi stops him. "Wait" Eren stops taking and turns toward him, a puzzled look on his face. "Exactly how long will you be gone?" He timidly asks, while looking at the floor.

   Eren doesn't even try to hold back the smile that erupts due to Levi's childishness. "Only a few minutes, maybe less"

   "Good"

   Eren leaves the bathroom and grabs the glass to fill it up.

   Levi sits on the floor of the bathroom, which is perfectly clean. He thinks about how straining it'll be, having that boy he loves, no the Titan-shifter, take care of him for, at the most, 3 days. He still feels nauseous, but not as much, but his stomach gurgles, like he could puke any second.

   Eren comes back with some water and hands it to Levi. He takes it and washes his mouth out, spitting into the toilet. He flushes and leans against the cool porcelain. He cleans his bathroom daily, so it wasn't that disgusting.