[Epilogue]

[Name] blushed and smiled, tears coming to her eyes. Right after Matthias had proposed, the entire kingdom celebrated. Matthias quickly dragged her back to her room. 

"Open this box now!" He said, excited. 

[Name] unwrapped it carefully, and revealed a beautiful, white dress. It was long and absolutely stunning. The top had a bit of lace on it but not too much, and the bottom spread out like a beautiful snow coat. 

"Of course, you don't have to wear it if you don't want to. It's your dress after al- mffh!" The blonde King was silenced by a kiss. 

The wedding was amazing. It had to be an outdoor garden wedding to fit everybody. The entire kingdom was there. Arthur came too, and [Name]could even feel your parent's spirits in the nature surrounding them in the special moment. 

___

Matthias's eyes blinked open. Sunlight streamed through the windows and he looked to his right, smiling softly. There she was. The love of his life. Then, he felt something squirming at his feet.

"Hanatamago?" He whispered, and a fluffy puppy looked up and barked. [Name] got up and glared at the both of them. 

"It's Saturday, let me sleep in!" She grumbled. 

"That's not going to happen if you want to have kids," Purred Matthias, running a finger down her exposed shoulder blade. 

[Name] flushed bright red at the thought. She wasn't pregnant yet-and didn't have any kids at the moment. However, she had been thinking about it a lot. Of course, the two had Hanatamago and she was like a child herself. 

[Name] had never been happier the queen of the kingdom. It was not about wealth or pride, it was more about how happy she was to be with Matthias. The two loved each other. Matthias got up to change, and [Name] groaned, getting out of bed. He smiled at the sight of the two together in the mirror, the perfect couple. He gently put his hands on her exposed shoulders, fixing her tank top strap, which was previously hanging off her shoulder. 

Matthias wore a muscle tank and boxers, his eyes a little hazy from just waking up. His very expensive tuxedo lay crumpled on the ground carelessly while the bride's wedding dress-the gift from Matthias, neatly hung in a hanger. 

The fun was not over yet-the coronation was in a few days, and after that, Matthias would take [Name] to an exotic island for your honeymoon. She couldn't wait. 

[Name] got a job as a healer in the kingdom so she were earning money, too. Not that the new king and queen needed it. Most of the money went to orphanages and animal hospitals. Matthias also legalized all witchcraft practices in the kingdom. Of course, there was some protest, but after a speech from Matthias, everyone learned that most witches weren't bad and living in harmony was possible. 

Matthias hugged [Name]'s waist tightly, gently nuzzling her neck. She laughed a little as his disheveled lion's mane tickled her skin. 

"I love you." He whispered. 

"I love you too," She smiled. "Now go walk the dog." 

He pulled away, pouting. 

"[Name]!" He whined. 

"Fine. We'll do it together!"