Chapter 2: Warren 'Angel' Worthington

Now Warren's story is completely different to Silver's.

When Warren was Ten, his mutant genes started to show. Wings began to grow from his shoulder blades and his father set out in search of a cure to save his son and to let the Worthington family continue.

But that plan failed.

Angel's father wanted Angel to be the first Mutant to be given the 'cure'. But Angel knew that with his wings, he could help people. So he broke free of the leather restraints that held his wings in and bolted, betraying his entire family and his father's friends.

After the lab incident, Angel went into hiding and nobody heard from him for days until the X-Men and Magneto's army clashed, burning Angel's Father's lab to the ground and trapping Angel's father on the burning roof.

Angel knew this was his chance to show his father that he was not part of the apparent Mutant Disease and that he could help people. So Angel rescued his father which was a huge mistake.

Angel's father yelled at him for pulling a dangerous stunt and for not letting the fire services deal with his position. This led Angel to believe that he was worthless and unwanted so once again, he took off and flew to Berlin where he was captured by William Stryker, who had been given a heads up on Angel.

Stryker put Warren through many torturous and strenuous training activities which made Angel mad. This madness, over time, led to the creation of two piercing sharp talons on the top corners of Angel's wings.

The production of the talons also triggered different hormones to course through Angel's entire body and change his attitude to challenging which then, after months, became high levels of aggression and dominance.

Stryker was the only one who could control Angel and forced him to fight other mutants. Angel always had the advantage over every other mutant he faced and just days after he started fighting, Angel forgot about control. His only emotions were aggression, anger and hatred.

Warren fought for months and was eventually nicknamed; The Winged Warrior.

That is until one dreadful night his aggressive and hateful eyes locked with a hypnotising purple/blue pair and one of Warren's wings was put out of action.