Chapter 2: Lost

Anna was sure the market was this way... but she must have gotten turned around in the dense fog signaling the coming storm, she had been bucked off her horse a few miles back when he got startled by lightning, and She had somehow ended up lost in the woods on the outskirts of town. She stopped when she heard a twig snap.
"Kristoff???" She called, no answer.
"Krisssstoff..." she tried again, still nothing, her eyes narrowed as she shivered from the chill in the air,
"Look if this is supposed to be a practical joke this isn't funny Kristoff! I-"
But then to her horror three wolves leapt from the brush.
She gasped, stumbling back a bit, and she tripped over a root, falling to her knees.
She hurriedly pushed herself up and made a run for it.
But she had no idea where she was going.
Then she saw an old abandoned palace of some sort up ahead, the gate rusty from misuse.
Please please PLEASE OPEN!!!! Anna pleaded in her mind, and luckily... it budged, and she darted through the gap that was too small for the wolves to fit through, and she slammed it back shut, one of the wolves howled in pain as she accidentally caught its paw in the gate for a moment.
"Serves you right you big bullies!!!" She hissed as they ran off. Then looked around,
"Where am I?"
Then she saw a climbing rose, with white roses all over it, oddly enough they had a light layer of frost on it,
"How odd... it's summer." She murmured, as she reached to pick it, then she heard a sound behind her, and turned and cried out in horror.
And everything went black.