Prologue

Edited: 8th of Febuary 2018 9:38 AM

Sammi's POV

I shuffle slowly down the school halls in a current of people fleeing the school for the day. And we haven't moved that far which is a problem, I have a pack meeting in an hour so I mind link my 'Darling' mother.

'Hey mom I'm stuck at school traffic is horrible I can't get out of the parking lot.' I lie through mind link an instinctual habit, I don't really want to tell her the traffic is actually in a hallway. 'Please apologize to the Alpha's if I am late, I'm sorry and I know how much this meeting means to you.'

'Okay, I will but you better not be more than ten minutes late.' she huffs in her usual grouchy mood at least this is her usual attitude towards me not my other siblings.

When the crowd starts moving we make it smoothly out to the the bright golden sun. I walk through the clustered parking lot with cars racing to get out the school gates. Finding my tiny red car is no problem especially when your a wolf and can smell your best frined

"Your late." Marlene says teasingly leaning against the side of my volkswaggon.

"I know people were so slow." I exaggerate walking in slow motion the rest of the way to the the drivers side door.

"Well lets go don't want to be late to the meeting or we won't be aloud to go to that party." Mar says  opening the door and sitting on the black pleather seats. Even though Marlene and I aren't sisters and look nothing alike we have been mistaken for twins with our identical birthday. July Seventeenth, which is today and we can't wait to possibly find our mates.

We drive off through the parking lot with ease and turn right on the school road and keep driving all the way to the outskirts of this human town to the vast forest and turn left down another road on a huge private estate with it own neighbourhood and many other cool things unknown to the human species. We drive deeper into the friendly forest until we reach our beautiful lodge mansion otherwise known as our pack house. 

Parking in a vacant parking spot, I turn off the engine and take out my keys before exiting the car. Opening the trunk of my shiny red car we pull out our former outfit for this evenings pack meeting. Striding up confidently up to the double doors of the pack house I push them open with ease and walk straight in with Marlene tailing after me leading us straight to the fourier. T

he floor is an extravagant polished wooden floor and soft tan walls, a wooden double staircase, a fashionable chandelier, potted plants and two darker tan couches with cherry red pillows, for visitors to sit on while they wait to be received by a pack official. In front of us is a beautiful double stair case leading to the pack living room, while in front of us is the doors to the medium sized meeting room for meetings with pack officials, other pack's and their official but not for a pack meeting. Our pack is to large to fit in there so instead pack meetings take place in the living room upstairs. To my left leads to the our pack's private library as well as study room. Fun fact: Our pack library has almost every book a teenager may want to read excluding to the infamous Twilight saga series because we as a species find it insulting. And to my right is the glass double doors to the dinning room, kitchen and the nearest toilets.

Walking into the barren dinning room and past the empty tables to the one of the many laboratories around the pack territory. Walking into the girls bathroom Marlene and I get to work. The stone tiles a nice blend of many shades of grey, sky grey walls, gray toilet stalls, darker grey, grey marble sinks and gold swan faucets. Taking off our causal school clothes we change into our formal wear. I slip into black skinny jean pants, a dark red blouse and tan pumps before applying the littlest amount of make up. Marlene on the other hand wears a blue skinny jeans, an olive green blouse and little bit more makeup than me.

"You done?" Marlene asks lowly grabbing her pile of clothes and stuffing it into a plastic bag and I do the same after her.

"Yeah." I say coolly brushing myself down reassuringly "Just nervous, both of our mates weren't at school so yeah."

"Don't worry Sam." Marlene chuckles politely"He or she is out there waiting for you."

"Now come on." Marlene says disturbing the touchy moment as she stuffs the bag in one of the many small lockers in this bathroom before shutting the locker door and walks out of the bathroom with her heels clicking on the ground. Huffing nervously I comb my hand through my dark brown hair before walking out of the bathroom trailing after Marlene whose just a few paces ahead of me. 

Starting myself into a jog I quickly catch up to Mar as we both walk back into the elegant Fourier and step up the polished wooden double staircase with masterfully carved wooden railings as are heels tap on the stairs like a beat.

Click, click. Click, click. Click, click, all the way to the top of stairs. Marlene sighs and grabs the fancy golden door knobs to the dark wooden door and pulls the doors open for us. Instantly a wave of voice floods into our ears as we stride with our chins up into the crowded living room as adult chatter away with crystal wine glasses in their hands filled with champagne most likely. The kids dressed in their formal clothes run around between the adults legs while the teenagers that are here gossip away to each other.

'Hey Sam you here yet, mom's getting pissed.' Ben asks through mind link sending a picture of angry mom through mind link as well. And I can't help but laugh

'Yeah I am here were are you I can't find you?' I ask through mind link looking around the stuffed room filled to the brim with people.

'Don't worry she just wants to know if your here she would have asked herself but shes talking with Alpha Coal about the borders because Dad is out on patrol and won't be back for awhile so she has to fill in.' My sister Audrielle interrupts in mind link one of the more annoying things she does.

'Okay me and Mar both are which reminds me gotta go she wants to talk to me. so see you later Audree and Ben' I send and put a wall up in my conversation.

"Done yet?" Mar ask tapping her foot impatiently on the wooden ground which is making a decent amount of noise.

"Yes but the meeting will start soon." I say giving an awkward look as I look at the time "forty seconds... now."

"So lets go find a comfortable seat before they're all taken." Mar suggests, grabbing me by the hand  and leading me through the sea of werewolves "What is this pack meeting even about?"

"It's about the rogues who have been spotted in the area." I shrug furrowing my eyebrows "What I have heard from my parents that they have spotted several of the same rogues lurking about the borders... Or something like that."

"Oh, that's not very good..."

"Yeah but I don't think they're going to ask for volunteers to help stop them or do a search and capture mission." I reassure putting my hand on her shoulder as we sit on an empty couch

"Oh, Sammi look who it is?"

Looking around to see who she's talking about I swear I smell my favourite ice cream. Chocolate and Mint. Mmm, yummy.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Hey readers here is the new and improved prologue I hope it makes a little more sense and is less confusing. If you didn't get the memo I am editing the whole book which is why I took it down.

Don't Forget to Vote on this book and Follow me.

BTW Eat Pizza

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕