Chapter 21

Sarah's POV:

" So what would you like to do? " I smiled at him. I really didn't know, but I had a thought.

"What about stay in?" He looked confused. "We could say here and watch Netflix, I don't really feel like going out today."

"Okay," he smiled. " but you have to let me take you to dinner tomorrow night." I nodded. He got his MacBook and walked to his tv. Turning both on, he set up Netflix on his laptop. I didn't know what he was doing. He got a cord and connect them, then the Netflix page popped up on the T.V.

"Wow." he looked at me.

"What?"

"How did you do that?"

"You learn a thing or two when you only have wifi." He smiled at me. The mouse hovered over Adventure Time, it was my favorite show. I smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" he was sitting on the bed as it played.

"I'm just happy." I smiled leaning against his chest. "

"I'm happy your happy." He wrapped his arm around me.

We had watched Adventure Time for a couple hours then it began to get dark.

"You wanna watch a scary movie?" He said tickling me.

"No! Sto- ! I ca-!" I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard. "Lukeeee!"

"Okay," He stopped and snuggled up next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my cheek. " I love you." He said in a baby voice kissing my cheek multiple times, then my nose and finally my lips. I blushed.

"And I love you." I smiled. Luke got up walking to his laptop. He went to the search bar and typed 'Children of the Corn'.

"Are you okay with this?" I shrugged.

"I don't, never seen it."

"Okay." he pressed play then walked back over sat down and grabbed me.

"Luke, what are you doing?"

"I wanna love on you!" He shouted pinning me down against the bed and tickling me again.

"Lukeeee!" he stopped leaning back and pouting. "Awh poor Luke." I spoke caressing his cheek.

"Love me?"

"Always." I kissed his cheek as he put his arms around me.

We were half way through the movie and it scared the crap out of me.

"Ah!" I yelled grabbing Luke. He looked down at me smiling. " Its not funny!" I giggled a bit.

"Then why are you laughing?" he grinned.

"Cause your smiling."

"We're so weird." he said tucking the hair that had fallen from my bun, behind my ear.

"Agreed." I chuckled.

"Sarah?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember the day we first met?" I smiled.

"Of course. You knocked on my door and introduced yourself," I paused. " an you had your shirt off." I winked and nudged his arm.

"Yeah." He blushed a little

"I swear," I giggled. " your the first guy I met that blushed that much."

"Well I'm the first guy to love a girl so much." He blushed even more. I smiled nearly in tears.

"I'm so emotional." I laughed sniffling. "I love you Luke."

"I love you Sarah."

We cuddled and finished the movie. I got up.

"Im gonna go back to my room, okay?" he pouted. "What's wrong now?" I walked to the other side of the bed and sat down beside him.

"Your leaving me." he sniffled. He's such a cutie. He looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Well I kind of have to Luke."

"No," he spoke quick. " you could stay in here and cuddle and play with my hair and kiss me and sleep next to me." He paused. " Oh please Sarah, please!" He begged.

"No."

"Please." his lip quivered.

"No."

"But SARAH!"

"Fine." He grabbed me and nearly slung me onto the bed holding me.

"Thank you babyyyyyy." he kissed both my cheeks multiple times.

"Your so cute." I smiled at him.

"I know." he got up and turned off the lights.

"Wait!" He turned them back on.

"What?"

"I dont like the dark." I looked down at the sheets, embarrassed.

"Babe, you've got me." He smiled turning them back off jumping onto the bed, snuggling up next to me. "Thank you Sarah." He was calm now, more serious.

"For?" I questioned.

"Being amazing. Being here with me instead of in your room. Always caring for me." He kissed me. " You mean the world to me."

We laid there when I realized it. I'm truly in love. My eyes began to water and for once I was thankful for the darkness.

( Sorry it's just a fill chapter nothing serious. There will probably be a lot of these. Well hope you like it!!! Comment and VOTE!!!! Thanks for the support!

XO )