Chapter 28

Sarah's P.O.V

"Who's posters are these?" I questioned as I begin to awaken in yet another strange place.

I started to stretch out on the bed when I felt something touch my arm. I looked over to see Michael sleeping beside me.

"Michael?" I poked him. "Hellooo." I did it two more times.

"Y-yeah? What?" He spoke is voice low and raspy. I was in a trance for a moment.

"Where are we?"

"Oh, yeah. We're in my old room." I tilted my head in a confused manner. "It was a downstairs then I moved up." I sat up straight and looked around. "I didn't feel like carrying you up the stairs so," I looked back at him and then laid back down.

"Oh, thank you for this."

"For what?" We were laying face to face.

"For being here when I needed someone, although you didn't know me."

"It's no problem, honestly." He made me smile.

We sat there silent for a minute, then I shut my eyes, once more.

Michael's P.O.V

I felt the bed move as I laid there.

"Michael?" Sarah said, followed by a poke. "Hellooo?" Two more pokes.

I lazily rolled over.

"Y-yeah? What?" I looked at her.

"Where are we?" She stared confused.

"My old room." She sat up and looked at me like a post puppy. "I was to lazy to carry you up the stairs so I just came here. My room used to be here before I moved it up."

"Oh," she spoke softly. "thank you for all this." She said as she laid back down.

"For what?"

"For being here when I needed someone, although you didn't know me."

"It's no problem."

We sat here for a while then her eyes slowly closed. I watched her sleep for some time. So beautiful and elegant. An angel.

Sarah slowly moved towards me. Force of habit. I thought, as she snuggled up beside me. I was content.

Luke's P.O.V

I missed her. I missed her laugh. I missed her smile. It's been two days but it feels like two years.

I've been skipping all my classes, coming up with excuses so they wouldn't call my parents. I didn't know when she would return but if she didn't soon there would be trouble. They would call the her social worker, or worse the police.

I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

One ring.

Two rings.

Voicemail.

Hey it's Sarah, I'm probably busy. Leave a message.

Beep.

"Sarah, look I know I'm the last person you wanna talk to right now but you really need to come back to school. They'll call your social worker and you can get in serious trouble okay. Just,"

Beep.

"I hate voicemail." I thought. I hope she listens to it.

(HEY! It been a long time!! It summer so ill update more often. As much as I can!! 1.7 k reads you guys!!' I'm so happy! Help me gain! Updating again tomorrow. comment and VOTE! It always helps!!!

XO)