Fifteen & Campfire's

Rachael's P.O.V

I laughed as I kept pushing her to go home and her resisting my pushes as she tried to duck away from my pushing hands. Someone's birthday is tomorrow and I knew she didn't want to go home, that was still a mystery to me.

I mean, I basically went to bed too early when I was going to turn fifteen the next day because I was so excited for the presents that I received. "Grey!" I said getting annoyed now but also smiling at the way she frowned and crossed her arms as she stood stubbornly not moving. We went for a walk along the waterfront and now it was getting dark so I told her I was going to take her home and that's when she started acting up. God she's adorable, I thought as I bit my lip and came closer to her.

She has also been growing taller and was the same height as me now so I came behind her back and brought my arms around her neck joining them at her chest and I laid my head on her back. "What's so bad in turning 15 Grey?" I said but it sounded muffled because I talked into her shirt and I heard her sigh before her hands touched my hands and I removed them from her neck causing her to turn around.

"Everything."

"I feel like everything is moving too fast and when it moves too fast things turn to shit" she finished and I nodded understanding what she was saying but also not understanding it and the same time. She's confusing like that.

"Last I heard life isn't a race car. I mean you can live up to ninety years old, that's a long time so I don't know what..." She interrupted me as she grabbed my hand and grumbled, turning around.

"Sometimes you are such a blonde"

"And you're such a stereotype basher"

I said back and she laughed raspily, not knowing it but pulling me closer to her and she rested her hand against my waist and I around her forearm while we walked.

Grey's P.O.V

"Radford just get out"

Blondie said annoyed again and I rolled my eyes at her. We were parked outside my house at 8 at night and i refused to go inside, to end this night and waking up tomorrow facing a dreadful day, yep the date I became a human being. Unlucky me. I shook my head and I heard her groan really loudly and I huffed,

"Fine!" I said and got out, making sure to slam her door and once I heard her surprised gasp I practically ran to the door chuckling out of evilness when I heard her calling me a jerk.

-The Next Day-

I woke up with a fright as I ran my hand through my hair feeling the wet cold water. Okay that better be Ariel from the sea because well the little mermaid is the only princess movie I can stand but if it's not--

"Happy Birthday!" A very annoying but cheery voice yelled and I groaned, my eyes opened one by one and narrowed onto a certain Blonde that was grinning sheepishly causing her cute dimples to deepen and I noticed the bucket she carried in her hands.

One

Two

Three

I suddenly jumped out of bed, "You're a bitch" and I heard her squeal as she dropped the bucket, causing it to nearly make me trip over but I caught my footing and ran after her. We ran down the stairs and slowly a small smile approached my lips as I watched her through her head back and laughed as I chased her, I didn't even think it was my birthday.

"Truc...e! Radford!" Blondie laughed loudly under my moving fingers at a certain place she is ticklish and I smiled while watching her squirm and laugh, and I stopped after a few minutes watching her as she took in a deep breath and letting it out, as if she was having an asthma attack but not actually having one.