The Feels

Rachael's P.O.V

When Grey and I left the club, I made sure to send a text to Heather saying I was taking a really drunk friend home but also that I would text when it was time for her to pick me up. Grey and I then got into the Uber, and I practically had to push Grey so hard for her to wake up and tell us which hotel she stayed at.

When she said it loud enough for me to hear, she went right back to sleep. I frowned in worry as I gazed at her.

Why did she do drugs?.

Smoking?.

Why did she do all these things?.

If I hadn't have let would she still do these things?. No. I said inside my head, I would never allow her to smoke, or do drugs. My breath hitched as she rolled her head onto my shoulder, snoring slightly. My heart rate picked up as her arm slung over my waist. I stayed still feeling my skin burn with affection. I could see the Uber driver sneak glances at us in the review mirror but I just rolled my eyes and held Grey's hand.

When we got the hotel, I shook Grey slightly, gently but she didn't wake up. I did it again and still she didn't wake up.

"Just punch her" The Uber driver says and I frowned at him. "I'm not going to punch her, you weirdo" I said and he shrugged, saying he was just helping. Come on, wake up Grey. Then I thought of something, saying sorry to Grey in advance. I took a deep breath before I screamed.

Screamed so loud, the Uber driver swore. Suddenly Grey woke up, breathing hard as she looked like she had the worst nightmare ever. Her bloodshot eyes looked around us and when they landed on me, she smiled a small smile. I swore my heart died. I smiled shyly back and grabbed her hand, opening the door for us.

"Come on" I said gently dragging her out the Uber. I then paid the Uber and we walked inside the hotel, well she stumbled and I tried holding her up right. It was hard because she is way heavier when drunk or whatever. When we got into the elevator, she surprised me greatly when she stood in front of me, looking down at me.

She sort of crowded me in the corner. My heart rate raced as I saw her roam my features, then she bent down grazing her lips against my neck. My hands tighten on the arms that caged me in. My eyes closed as I felt her placing open mouth kisses there.

Oh my god, this shouldn't be happening. I mean..she's drunk. God it feels so good though. What if she thought I was any girl that wanted to sleep with her?.

Well I wasn't, so fighting off a moan, I pushed her hard enough to tell her to stop. She got the message and stayed a couple of feet from me. I sighed, wanting to tell her that the reason I stopped was because I didn't just want to be any other girl to her, not that I didn't like it. I looked at her to see her rubbing her eyes but also she seemed tense. I moved closer and rested my head against her shoulder.

"..I didn't say I didn't like it.. It's just.. I'm not just any girl Grey..I'm Rachael, Your Blondie" I said, laying my hand on her chest, she looked down at me and nodded before she brought me in her. Hugging me tight. She still haven't talked since we saw each other. When we got to her room, she went straight to bed. Plonking on it like a sac of potatoes. I shook my head in amusement as I walked over.

I took off her boots, and her jeans jacket. I didn't think of what I was doing next but then my hands went to her belt because I knew she hated sleeping in jeans. Just when I got the belt off, her hand grabbed mine and I gasped in shock as she sat up right. She then caressed my cheek and she finally spoke.

"Not when you're still with her" my breath hitched for probably the 100th time that night, and I nodded understanding what she meant. Even though I wasn't aiming to do that but I let it go as I made sure she was tucked in. Just when I was going to take my leave, I heard someone call my name. Not Blondie, but my name.