CH1: My life⚜️

(1)

Italic words with ("") - English
Bold and italic - text messages

(Shini's POV)

The beautiful golden sun has rise so perfectly yet elegantly that is able to force my heavy double eyelids to open, fluttering a moment for my iris to adjust the lighting and smile at the beauty of mother nature that shows right on the side of my window pane...

I remove my fluffy Kuromi comforter and twist my body towards the window pane that my bed was place right under it to admire the beauty... Today's weather looks so good as I glanced up in the sky... I blow some air over the cold window to create a fog and draw a heart with the sun glowing inside it..

One of my old habit that I'm gonna miss doing it here...

"Shini.. Wake up and brush your teeth quick!! The breakfast is getting cold if you delay and I'm not making more.. Also you are going to miss your flight dear..." Mother's word ring and echoed from downstairs alongside with the pans being knock and plastic bags creating rustling sound..

I sat back and fold my comforter, my pillows and my old pal Wolfie onto my pillow as I drag my feet to stand up from the bed.. Once my feet touches the floor, I hissed in surprised of the coldness, its like i'm stepping on a ice block.. Luckily my black and pink coloured Kuromi socks saved my sole.. I grabbed my towel and rush to the bathroom to do my daily 10 steps facial routine..

Then I went to my closet and grab my today's clothing..I wore a white with black spots long sleeved blouse first with a black oversize hoodie that fits the shape of me and a skinny jeans to cover my lower bottom.. Let's forget about simple accessories such as small loop earrings that goes well with my silver necklace.. Also not to forget my all black socks since it's really cold in Canada when autumn hits the city..

I exit my room, cleaning it for the last time, dragging my suitcase and my backpack and went downstairs and see my mom in the kitchen, just finished preparing a healthy breakfast "Good morning ma.." I think I heard my stomach grumble for food upon me looking at the breakfast she prepared since it will be my last meal with my mum..

"Eat well and a lot dear because mommy knows you gonna miss this dish so much and.." she paused for a moment..I look at my mum's face, to see her beautiful almond double eyelid eyes teary, and I could say her whole face turns to a sad expressions..

"Ma , I know I'm really gonna miss you.. plus I'm just 17 years old by next year..I know you send me back to Korea for my good and I know I can take extra precaution when I start to live in Korea.."I said as I stood up, cupping my mums face and squishing her cheeks..

It is fun and loving to have you mom smaller than you..When you hug them, they fits perfectly into you and your mom snuggling onto the crook of your neck, you could feel the love and warm of a mother that would do anything for your child.. I'm lucky to have her as my mom, but I'm sad with my parent's current status...

"Okay dear, you finally ease my whole heart into letting you go back to Korea.. But remember, if you have any trouble or feeling uncomfortable by living there, remember to always fly back and jump into my arms and i always welcome you back to Canada anytime.." Eomma said while taking my right hand sleeved to wipe her tears and snots flowing from her nose instead using tissues..

I smiled at her childishness and then I took a glanced at my wristwatch before stuffing my whole breakfast in hurry.. "Ma, I think I have to leave now..Can you give me a ride to the airport..?" I asked back while taking my mug filled with warm hot chocolate to wash down my breakfast...