CH3: Misunderstood🤔

(2)

Italic words with ("") - English
Bold and italic - text messages

(Shini's POV)

Since after my encounter upon the weirdo students, one resemble a Snow White's possible son, and the other sassy savage flower boy, I still am wondering around the school campus.. Students did overflow the hallways and stuff but none seem to bother me as they dash into their class.. There were some boys ogling over me, bitting their bottom lips and winking eyes at me..

But I choose to ignore these boys since they seems younger than me... Plus the female students whispering into their peer's ears which I dunno what is going on but then I need to get into the registration section.. I realised the students are not willing to help me, since when I asked someone in English, they either shush me off, telling me to go back where I come from or being confused upon my words...

Finally, after several minutes of wondering school hallways and stairs, luckily with the help of the kind hearted school janitor lady, I get to find that damn registration office.. The staff were busy filing the papers into files while talking in the office phone, when I enter, a male teacher I assume whom is munching over his sandwich, was startle to see me when he avert his sight from the flat screen TV which was hung over the corner of ceiling that shows popular girl group dance performance..

"Good Morning Sir... My name is Shini and I'm transferring here..?" I spoke to the male teacher in English since I believe he is an adult and also a government staff.. Also English is the worldwide language and at first I assumed everyone could speak but my belief just ripped the shit out of me..

"Shini..? Are you a god of what..? Hyena-sshi... This girl speak English you handle her... " The teacher spoke back and tossed my file towards his left side, where a lady in her 30s catch it perfectly before it fall.. What's with people's attitude..? That teacher just tossed aside my document and continues to munch on his sandwiches, looking at the TV screen back, humming the song out of tune...

*Note that my name Shini(신이) literally means God, I'm so happy and I'm thankful.. Lucky me!! Winkwink*

"Sorry for the inconvenience, he's our senior staff but he ticks me off like alot.. I'm Miss Jangmi not Hyena anyways... *Flips opens the documents* Wow!! Your achievement are great... I'll schedule your class as soon as I could, don't worry dear, sit here with me and help yourself with some jars of cookies.." Well, I guess I'm going on a steady path..

I took a seat beside her as she starts to click the computer, at the same time when a random student enters the office with load of homework book I assume, he plopped it over that sandwich teacher and adjusting his glasses.. A shiny class representative badge shines bright like a diamond as if its his only possession...

He look at me and blink twice, he even open his mouth to say something but then closed his mouth and straching the nape of his neck... He came nearer to me in hesitation but he came anyways, he mutter something towards himself before he took the courage to speak..

"Are you in exchange program?" He ask me, looking straight into my eyes... "No, I mean I just came to register in this school.." I said as I look straight into his eyes... Again he blink his eyes twice before a dust of cherry pink tainted over his fair cheeks..

"Do you know annyeonghaseyo..?" He asked me back as I chuckle myself.. He grinned widely, showing his pearly teeth as he ask more... "Can you speak in korean..?" i nod my head as I explain to him that I can speak half but I'm still bad at it..