CH5: Table Mates🤔

I would like to give my dedication and a shout out to JinJin0309 and exotaec for cheering me up in my slump days...

Love ya.. ♥♥

______________________________________

(Shini's pov)

Oh my god how BIG IS THIS SCHOOL!!? 😲

"Man... I have never witnessed such an amazing school existed in real life... Only heard of them in Fanfiction..." I mumbled to myself unknowingly, as I let Myun to drag my small thin wrist towards a new building both of us just entered...

"Shini... I'm not gonna ask you what had happen in the canteen, judging by the way both of your current situation, its too easy to tell..." Myun said as we finally we walk into a place that has some weird locker room and numerous of clothes own by random student, we're hanging neatly in their own respective lockers...

"Damn, fancy I'd like to know this place name Myun..?" Without I realised I spoke in English because like I aforementioned, this school is like relatives to Hogwart Academy... I think Bang principle-nim is a sucker for Harry Potter series I guess... "Well this is actually the students locker room, if we want to change our attire for swimming class or sports education, we come here to change..." Myun said as he show me the way... "So how do you know which is my locker room?" I asked in curious, since the place was like an endless path of locker room...

Myun did not say anything, as he gently tug my sleeve, signaling me to follow him, I can't help but to let my eyeballs spin across the room, scanning any possible details that attracted me... I get to see some small sign board with our class names, so I guess it was all sort out alphabetically according to our name... Both Myun and i stopped our track, i look to my right to see my name on the silver tag at the locker room... "They also provide extra uniform in your locker, so uhh... Umm.. G.. Go ahead and change.." I avert my sight to see Myun with his face turning bright red...

With a smirk in my mind, I decided to tease him by unbuttoning my top blouse button, don't worry I wore my black singlet since its a habit of mine wearing extra clothing piece... Myun gasped and turn around, basically galloping off to the end of the room as he screams in terror... "I'LL WAIT OUTSIDE SHINI!!" Myun manage to shout as loud as he can before he exit the area...

I giggle upon his cute clumsiness, guess he have never felt this way before with other females... I open up my locker room, to see an extra set of school uniform, along side with a towel that has our school logo knitted... I took it and walk forward to see a shower room, a sigh of relief lefts my lips as I sneak in to take a quick shower as I have to rinse of the icky feel from my skin... I took a glance over my watch, to see that I have approximately 17 minutes 47 seconds running time left...

Once I'm done changing my outfits, i carried my soiled outfit and step out of the shower room... I manage to find a small plastic bag that fits to carry my soiled outfit... As I'm done with the packing, I walk out of the locker room to see Myun sitting over the bench, fiddling his finger nails while pouting like a little kid, when in reality he's like 187 cm tall, broad shoulders firmly fit over his school blazer... As I soon as i step out of the room, Myun avert his sight to see me grinning like a Cheshire Cat...

"Sorry Myun, I took much of your time, let's go..." I said while hanging back the slightly wet towel into my changing locker box as I closed to locker and turn over my body towards his direction, much to my surprise, Myun's both side of ears turn bright red like he smeared red paint over his ear... "Myun? Are you alright? Your ears are a bit red?" I kinda feel odd, can't help but to worry if he has any skin condition or something...