You're where?

Hiya! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages! But here's one for you and I will keep updating from now on :)

----------------------------------------------

Amy PVO

"Hello?" I say as I pick up my phone with a weak voice

"Amy thank god! Where the hell are you?" Louis said to me

"I'm stuck in a room with Ash, we are both kidnapped" I try to say as quite as I can so the guy won't hear me and come in. It took Louis a while to process it then he replies

"WAIT WHAT! BOTH?"

"Yes Louis, both and we can't get out" I say looking over to Ashton who was already starting at me.

"Well do you know where you are?"

"Louis if I did I would have told you already" I say back to him annoyed at him for asking me that.

"Amy, I think he's coming" Ashton says to me quickly.

"Gotta go he's coming, please just try and save us" I say with plead in my voice. After I say that u hung up and hide my phone in my pocket. Just as I do that the door opens with a Big Bang right after.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" He says while coming closer to me.

"Stay away from her!" Ashton says as loud as he can. The guy just laughs and comes closer. I sit in the corner shaking and crying. Ashton tried to get up and save me but so far it didn't look like he could. He grabbed something out of this pocket .

ASHTON PVO

The guy was going closer and closer to Amy and I can't do anything about it. I try to get up and get to her but I don't have enough strength in me. He pulls out something that looks like a knife.

"DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER YOU DICK!" I yell this time.

"Shut up!" He says back to me whilst looking over at me at the other side of the room.

Amy sat there crying and shaking, it breaks my heart to see her like this. The knife is so close to her throat, she looks so pale and helpless. I get all the strength I can to try and pull myself up, once I'm up I run over there and tackle the guy to the floor and start punching him.

"ASHTON" I hear Amy say, I ignore her and keep fighting this guy. He grabs his knife and starts trying to get me with it. He misses all but the last time he tries he gets me in the stomach.

I hear Amy scream like I've never heard before, she's screaming my name but I couldn't move, I was in the ground in my own blood and the guy runs out and shuts the door. My eyes are still open and I can see things but I can't move or speak. I want to tell Amy I'm ok but I know I can't and I know I'm not, I do my best to move my eyes to her and I do. I see her crying and shaking harder then before, she pulls out her phone and calls someone, she's talking to someone whilst shaking me and trying to talk to me.

NIALL PVO

We are all in the van having a look around the town for Ashton and Amy, so far we haven't found them. We have contacted police and they are doing a search as well. I hear my phone ringing and look down at the caller ID.

"Amy's calling me" I say whilst looking at everyone

"Well answer it" Zayn says to me in a matter of fact way. I quickly answer it

"Amy what's up?" I ask fast

"As-ash j-just got s-s-stabbed" she says whilst stuttering.

"What the hell?" I say in shock.

"The guy, he was coming to me and he was going to slit my throat but ash tackled him and he got stabbed in the stomach. She tells my whilst crying, I hear her heavy breathing and I know she's having a panic attack.

"Ok just hold tight we will find you"

"Please Niall, please" she says as she ends the call.

"Boys, Ashton's been stabbed, we need to find them" I say whilst looking ahead in disbelief.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Calum screams, all the other boys scream too but u can't understand what they said cause of everyone yelling at once.

"Like I said, we NEED to find them before it's too late" just as I say that I get another call

"It's the police" I say as I answer

----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this chapter, please let me know what you think and vote! The 5SOS livestream today was so cute aww! :)