Epilouge

As the first few rays of sunshine peak over the horizon there is a little commotion happening. The source of the noise is a man putting the finishing touches on the new high school before the first day starts. As he turns to embrace the start of the day by welcoming the sun onto his face we see him. It is a tanned and well muscular man in some surprising clothes on. The man is Brandon but he has changed over the past year that was spent working on the high school. Instead of a stiff agent he decided that he is best as a new teacher for the school as a fighting teacher. Instead of his suit he decided to change into something different. He changed to black pants, dark blue shirt, and a long flowing gray jacket. Under his jacket is two Colt M1911A1 all silver with golden engravings, throwing knives attached to his jacket, and sword in its scabbard. The sword itself is a like a normal straight sword that was 6 feet but it was different. The guard is curved upwards and has a light at the center. The handle for the sword is a little thick but it has a purpose. The light in the center of the guard is blue usually but it has a red setting in which the blade shrinks and shoots out of the other end. It then detaches itself and forms two three feet swords one with guard and one without.

                As I stand enjoying the sun on my face I check my watch and see that it is only 6’o clock so I had an hour. Stretching I walk inside and walk inside the security room. Lifting open a laptop I start up the passive security measures taking down the aggressive system. Now with everything guarded but all of the defense measures down everything is good to go. Turning around in my chair I go over to a glass case and open it and flick the switch. All of the lights that are usually on turn on as all of the room lights stay off until someone wants them on. With all of the easy stuff done I walk out of the office and walk over to my office. I step into the second gym that really isn’t a gym. It is more like a training ground. There is two sparring rings, an indoor archery range in their own corners. There is another ring but it is a bigger ring that has locked weapons cases surrounding it. In the very back corner farthest from the door is a small office. It has bomb grade wall and glass. In it has a desk and some filing cabinets with two chairs. As I sit down I hear someone come in. Getting up I look and see that someone has come in. taking out my right colt I use a two hand grip and point my weapon at them.

“Do you know what time it is,” I ask them. They jump and quickly turn around throwing a knife at me. I fire a shot and it hits the knife stopping it and the bullet.

“Geeze Brandon don’t scare me like that,” Abee says as she lowers the second knife.

“Well you came into my workplace so you were really asking for it,” I tell her as I lower my gun and turn it back to safety.

“Like I always say no I don’t,” she exclaims.

“Come on its morning Abee no need to shout,” I tell her.

“Whatever,” she replies.

“So what are you doing here this early,” I ask her.

“I came to see how everything was going and I was going to actually start everything up when to my surprise was all up and running. This was the only place that was turned on by manual switch,” she says. I holster my gun just as an alert goes off on my phone. I look and see that it is now 6:30 and kids will be here soon.

“Sorry to cut things short but I got a job to do and so do you so I will see you soon,” I say as I give her a peck on the cheek and dash out. I get to the main lobby and stand there as the workers come in. they all come in some old teachers but some new. Some of the new ones are kids that have proven they are fit to teach like Jonathan. As I am in charge of close combat he is partnered with Andrea to work on the shooting/range. All of the kid teachers have partners that match their level of expertise. Andrea and Jonathan as shooters, Bradley and Patrick as scouts and stealth, Abee and Ceili and Bailey as survivalist, Katie as strategist, and Bethany and I are fighters. Katie gets her own job because she was already a previous teacher so she could do whatever. I give the teachers a basic rundown of things and how we are running things around here. Once they are all known I head back to my gym and start warming up by taking out a single wooden sword. As I swing it around gliding all over the floor I hear slow clapping. I see that Bethany has finally arrived. She is just in some jeans and a top. She has her rapier on her hip.

“Ready to teach some kids how to handle real fights,” I ask as I finish up.

“Yeah hopefully I get to beat some of them up,” she tells me looking excited.

“Good I look forward to this year,” I tell her as some students roll in.

The whole day goes by smoothly with Bethany teaching as I am the example of it and just overall a watcher. All of our classes show potential and I know that I will enjoy teaching them. The year of rebuilding was tough but we got it done with everything looking good. As the days roll by the students get better and I just know that if Zade was here he would have enjoyed having all of these people as punching bags. Just as I am thinking of this I get bumped on the shoulder. I see Abee standing next to me as she drags me over by the others. We are all hanging out as we just enjoy the times of peace on the roof of the high school. I don’t know what is in store for me or for anyone else but I know that I will definitely enjoy the ride to get there if I know that I have people to back me up like how this all played out. Maybe you will see me again maybe not but we will never know till it happens.

So yeah hello again guys :) I decided that I wasn't satisfied with the ending so I enhanced it a bit more. This story is my first finished story and there were a lot of bumps in the rode but we got here. I enjoyed writing the story and I hope you enjoyed reading it as well. Until next time :)