The Legend of Zelink

ZELINK, YAY! Here's a Zelink one-shot for my favorite ship ever! Nintendo seriously needs to make these two get together

ZELINK, YAY! Here's a Zelink one-shot for my favorite ship ever! Nintendo seriously needs to make these two get together. In this one, Link will actually talk, because to be honest, I HATE MUTE LINK!

"I am the queen-to-be, and he is my knight." Zelda thought to herself as she watched Link chow down on his 3rd bowl of Pumpkin Stew. "Our relationship, if we ever have one, would never work out." She sighed. Zelda has had a crush on Link ever since he saved her from the Yiga Clan. She tried to get over the fact that she could never be with him, but the thought of that only made her feelings grow. "Link" Link looked over at Zelda. His mouth was stuffed with stew. According to Zelda, Link looked cute when he was slobbering all over food.  "We really should get going." The sun was setting, and the colors made the sky look beautiful. "Almost done." Link  stuffed the last few bits of meat from the stew into his mouth. Zelda knew he was done when he stood up, and whistled Epona over. "So," Link says, petting Epona. "Are we heading to Tarrey Town?" They were in Lurelin Village at the moment because Link wanted to "research the variety of fish" that was available, Zelda knew that Link was just using that as an excuse to catch fish though. "Actually." Zelda blushed. "There's a little pond on top of Tuft Mountain that I wanted to visit. I heard there are alot of Silent Princesses (Zelda's favorite flower) over there." That was a total lie. There weren't any Silent Princesses at the pond. The real reason Zelda wanted to go there was because the legendary Lover's Pond was said to be at that location. When Zelda was young, her mother always told her the tales of the great Lover's Pond. She was told that if she brought someone to this pond, they would develop a romance, and be together forever. Or, at least that's how Zelda remembered the tale. "Okay!" Link said. "Let's go!" Link hopped on Epona, then motioned for Zelda to get on. She blushed as she climbed on top of Epona, and sat behind Link. While they were riding up the mountain, Zelda didn't even realize that she had wrapped her arms around Link's stomach, and had started to lean against his back. Link did though, and he couldn't help but grin. "His heartbeat." Zelda thought as she was leaning against Link's back. "It's so calm and steady and-Wait! What am I doing?" Zelda sat up abruptly, unwrapping her arms from around Link. "I-I didn't realize that I was doing that, l-I'm s-" "It's fine Zelda." Link said, interrupting her. "Go ahead." Zelda melted back upon Link's back. Link secretly liked when she did that, he didn't want her to stop. Zelda didn't want to stop either. Link glanced back at Zelda, and saw her staring back at him. They both blushed, and turned away from each other. A few minutes later, they reached the pond. Zelda got off of Epona, and Link did the same. Zelda walked over to the pond, and pretended to be shocked. "What's wrong?" Link asked, walking over towards her. "There are no Silent Princesses!" Zelda looked at the pond. It was, like the legend said, heart shaped. Link laughed. "I knew that, and I'm sure you did too!" Zelda looked over at Link, her face pink. "If you knew, then why didn't you say anything?" "I didn't say anything because I knew it was your dream to be here with the person that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with." Link pulled a Silent Princess from his bag. Zelda was surprised to see that it hadn't wilted or turned brown. When Link gave the flower to Zelda, she gasped. "Zelda," Link said gazing directly into her eyes. "I was kind of hoping that I could be the person that you spent the rest of your life with. For now though, will you be my girlfriend? I mean you don't have to, but I was kind of hoping you would because I have loved you ever since you opened up to me, and I-" "Shut up Link." Zelda said as she jumped into his unintentionally open arms and kissed him. Link was the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, and Zelda was the person that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

Woohoo! Yeah! Go Zelink! Anyway, It took forever to write that, but I'm proud of how it turned out, because at the beginning, I had no idea what the plot would be. I also drew a picture of Zelda and Link, so here's the picture if you want to see it. I kind of messed up at some parts, but it's okay.

 I kind of messed up at some parts, but it's okay