500+ Reads!

I know this is super late, but whatever

I know this is super late, but whatever. Anyway, to celebrate 500+ reads (thanks guys!) I'll fill this page with crap.

1. My 3ds Camera isn't working, so I can't take care of the beautiful babies on Tomodachi Life. Seriously, Taylor Swift and Dark Link had a baby, and she looks so adorable! (well actually, she looks somewhat adorable) The baby was a girl, so I named her Angelina (if the baby was a boy, I would have named him Ghirahim). By the way, if you're wondering why the baby has gray hair, it's because of Dark Link.

 By the way, if you're wondering why the baby has gray hair, it's because of Dark Link

2. I have recently become obsessed with the anime Attack on Titan. I finished the first season on Netflix, then I went on a website called KissAnime to watch the second season. My favorite characters are Armin, Mikasa, and Levi. Just so you guys know......ARMIN IS MINE!!

3. I still haven't completed Breath of the Wild because I'm still screwing around. Whenever I play it, I just don't feel like defeating Ganon. I feel like doing random side quests, finding shrines, exploring the world....basically anything but that. I'm going to wait until the DLC pack comes out, then I'll defeat him (that's my lame excuse).

4. I got the Link amiibo a few days ago, so now I have Epona! I thought she would be the fastest horse in the game, but nope, Zelink (Zelda's horse) is faster. Also, when I put the Twilight Princess Zelda amiibo on the game, she gave me a Twilight Bow! It's like the bow of light, where it doesn't use up your arrows.

5. Speaking of Twilight Princess, I found the game for the Wii U, so I was planning on getting it. I have it on the Wii, but it just looked so much better on the Wii U.

6. My dad gave away our Hyrule Warriors game before I even got to play it!

7. I really should stop playing BOTW, and start playing my other Zelda games. The other ones that I have are: A Link between Worlds, Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess. I have only completed 40% on ALBW, 30% on SS, and 0% on TP.

8. I realized that like, 3/4 of the pictures that I have saved are from The Legend of Zelda. Is that bad? (it probably is)

Thanks again guys for the reads! Our next goal is 1k! See ya next chapter!