Keith x lance (klance)

"H-h-harder Keith~" lance's  moans can be heard from all over the room.  him and his crush became closer and closer to coming. Every lustful thrust had lance begging for more. They were then startled from a a sudden knock coming from Keith's door.

"Keith you in there?" Yelled shiro. Instead of waiting for an answer, shiro opened the door to find Keith and lance fully undressed and on top of each other.
"Shiro!" both boys looked up, faces redder than ketchup.

Let me take you back to the whole beginning before I continue. ;)

It was a calm day today, they were on their way to the nearest planet to find more materials for the castle. Keith decided to go swimming with his lover lance. Lance, already dressed up in his bathing suit, walked up to Keith's door. He turned the knob and entered the room.
Lance was surprised at what he was met with. A naked boy friend rubbing his erection.
  Keith not noticing Lance, came all over his bed "u-ugh~~~ l-Lance~~" Keith moaned

"Hey Keith~" lance said giving his friend a smirk.

"LANCE! WTF DUDE KNOCK!!!" Keith shouted as he tried  to hide himself by grabbing the nearest blanket. His blush grew all across his face as Lance began walking toward Keith, still giving him a smirk. "La-lance what are you doing." Keith's voice cracked a bit as his blush grew darker.

"Well Keith~ for keeping me waiting, you have to get some kind of punishment~ and also having some "fun" with out me~" Lance smirked as he said all these things. Keith blushed massively as he watched  his lover take of his bottoms and climb onto him.

Lance began to kiss Keith passionately. Keith wasn't sure what to do so he just did what Lance was doing, considering he was still a virgin. Lance then began kissing and biting down on Keith's neck, leaving him little bruises and spots as he moved closer to his collar bone. "Lance~" Keith accidentally moaned. Keith quickly brought his hands up to his mouth releasing what had just slipped out of his mouth. Lance didn't like this, he wanted to hear Keith. He took Keith's hands down.
"Don't cover your beautiful moans from me, babe." Lance said, bitting down on Keith's collar bone.

Keith, growing inpatient, all of a sudden got an urge to flip them over so that he could be on top. Keith didn't hesitate any longer, he flipped both of them and began to kiss Lance's stomach. Lance was surprised, knowing his lover is really shy. But Lance being Lance, just went with the flow. Keith went a bit lower to where Lance's rock hard erection was. Keith looked at Lance for permission. Lance looked at Keith in more of a stupid look than a "YES KEITH, FUCKKKK MEE." Keith didn't hesitate to give Lance a blowjob.

"Hhnn" Lance's moaned.
"Do you like this, babe?" Keith giggled.
"of course I do! iS thAt even a quEstion?" Lance softly yelled. Keith went back up to where Lance's lips were and began to lick them. Lance opened his mouth. Keith began to fight for control. Lance gave up because he knew Keith would rip Lance's tongue off if this little war didn't end soon. Keith began to explore Lance's mouth while still rubbing his erection.

"Kei-keith, put it i-n" Lance barely managed to get that message out. Keith nodded. He began to position himself in Lance's entrance.

"You ready babe?"Keith looked at Lance right in the eye as he said this. Lance nodded as he bit his lip and looked away. Keith began to slowly enter Lance, trying to be bit carful. once Keith's erection was all in, he began thrusting into Lance's  asshole at first going slow but began picking up the pace as the two made love.
"K-Keith fa-ster!" Lance moaned as his grip on the bed sheets tightened. Both still not knowing what was going on and what the hecc they were doing.
Keith thrusts began getting stronger. "Keith h-harder!" "Mmmmpf" Lance. moaned. Keith gave a small smirk, then  began thrusting in and out harder and deeper. "Kei-Keith!!!! I'm about toooo!"
"Me t-" Keith was cut off when both boys came on each other. Keith coming in Lance and Lance all over his stomach.

Keith then began with round two making Lance go crazy. "Oh Keith I love you~ but I'm t-tired~" Lance whispered as Keith was putting his rock hard erection  into his crush. This was going for about another 15 minutes until they heard a knock on the door.

"Keith, you in there?" Asked shiro opening the door.  Shiros face widened when he saw the two boys together. "O...m...g" shiro said. Keith and lance both looked at shiro, blushing at each other but still together.
" um shiro, some privacy" Lance demanded. Shiro then turned around trying to forget and process what the hell he just saw. Both boys knew shiro, and they knew he wasn't going to say anything.

"Now ware were we~" Lance said blushing but pissed that shiro interrupted then. They continued for another 12 minutes until both boys came all over each other again.
"Mmmpf~ oh baby ~" Lance moaned.
"We can't leave a mess here can we baby.~" Keith smirked. Lance blushed as Keith began licking the hot fresh cum off  his crush. Lance giggled  as Keith licked his crushes body. . When Keith finished cleaning Lance, he plopped down right next to Lance. Lance gave him a smirk as he scotched closer and began cuddling Keith. Keith pulled the cover over both of them. Keith can feel Lance's hot breath on his chest as they both began processing what they just did.
"I l-love you Lance. " Keith said rubbing his Lance's back.
" I love you too babe~" Lance replied. rubbing his forehead into Keith's chest. Then soon enough both boys drifted off to sleep.

Yay I finally finished my first lemon!! I'm so happy. More will be coming shortly, I'm going to try to post once or twice a week if I can, probably not. I still have a lot of errors I need to fix, but I hope you liked it.  <3 love you all!!