1

Everything began with the sun and the street. Where Matt found one street artist.

The sun was shining and the wind was light. Everybody was outside, sitting on a bench, talking on the phone, or just sitting in the grass and watching the clouds. Matt was crossing the park, when his sight fell on one street artist.

A thin smile appeared on Matt's lips. He started walking straight to the drummer. When he came to him, he sat on the ground and look at him.

"Hello," Matthew whispered and smiled.

"Um," the drummer smiled confused. It was the first time someone sitting next to him and started politely with "Hello", so he was speechless for a second. Then he realized that he had to say something, so he whispered back "Hi."

"I am Matt... Matthew," Matt smiled in front of his new friend and moved a little bit closer.

"George." The drummer nodded and lifted his hand to the curly boy.

"Awesome name, George," Matt whispered and looked away. "What are you doing here?"

"Playing drums. What about you, Matt?" George looked in Matt's hazel eyes and smiled. "You look famous..."

"I kind am." Matt laughed. "I have a band."

"A pop band?" George asked and laughed back.

"Actually... Not. We're not a pop band."

When Matthew explained he smiled again and raised his left eyebrow.

"Not a pop band..." George thought.

"We are actually a rock band." Matthew answered.

"Cool..." George nodded his head and smiled. "Really, sounds cool..." he continued.

"So, I would like you to play drums in our band..." offered the curly boy and smiled.

"Yeah.. sure," answered the drummer and laughed. "It will be so cool to play for you, Matt."

"The boys will love you, George" Matt smiled and looked again in George's eyes. They were brown and had nothing special, but Matthew was falling for them. They looked like two little universes in him.

---------- 

I'm new here. This is my first story and my old account was bugged. I couldn't write this there, so now I have a new one. I hope you like it. Sorry if it's with wrong spelling or grammar... I'm not good in English. 

Gabriella Morani