2

Matt was sitting on the table. He put his head on his hands and stared at the nothing in front of him. He didn't know what happened last night. The one thing he knew was that George is in his bed now. After a while Matt heard a sound behind him. He quickly turned back and his eyes fell on the sleepy face of George.

"What..." he whispered, still so sleepy. "What am I doing here?" he asked and moved a little bit closer to Matthew. "Who are you?"

Matt sighed. "He doesn't even remember me?" he though and tried to smile.

"Um, I am Matthew. We met yesterday." Explained Matt and tried to smile again.

"What happened last night, Matt?" George asked, sitting in front of his new friend.

"Actually... I don't remember that much." Matt bowed his head and then lifted it up. "Do you want something? A drink, breakfast?" He asked, trying to be nice with his guest.

"Nope. I... I gotta go." George coagulated. "I need to do something at home," he stood up and looked right at Matt's eyes. "but thanks for being nice." He smiled again. "Thanks." Gorge nodded his head and started walking to the door.

"Shh... Stay." Matt whispered, as he grabbed George's hand and raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Why?" asked the drummer and tried to take his hand away from Matt's. "Is there anything that I need to know?" he asked again and looked at the worried face of his new friend. "Are we..." he couldn't continue.

George sat down and looked at the table. It was just an empty space, on which people put the food on. But now was just like a shelter for the two boys, staring at it. George smiled.

"Okay..." he whispered and moved his head closer to Matt's. "You don't remember what we have done?"

Matt nodded his head and smiled.

"So, we need to understand." He smiled and then stood up. "So, let's search for a used condom."

"Are you crazy? I'm not doing this!" Matt refused and looked him in the eyes. "No..." he whispered.

"And what are we gonna do?"George asked and frowned. "We are going to sit here and just do nothing, like you the whole morning..."

"I will never ever drink again..."Matt mumbled and rolled his eyes.

"What? Did you say anything?" George asked again and then started walking around.

"No. Just like yesterday..." he laughed and looked at George. "Actually, I remembered something..." Matt cleaned his throat and started imagining what he just remembered. "So we were in the park. I was sitting next to you. Your goblet drum was in your lap and you were looking at me. We just met and had nothing to say. The people were away, we were alone. Just... Just you and me. Then you were staring at my eyes and smiled. I couldn't say nothing. I was hypnotized. I looked at you and smiled. Then... You kissed me." Matt smiled at the memories in his head and looked at George.

"Did we fucked?" The light brown haired asked anxiously.

----------

Hello guys! This is the second chapter. I'll try to write  longer chapters, but I want to upload more often.. I think often upload with short chapters is better than actually not so much updaiting and with a little bit longer chapters. So yeah. I hope you liked it. Please let me see what you whink in the comments. And thanks for this attention. I have not dreamed of such a thing. Thanks again! 

Gabriella Morani