4

George made several steps from the door and suddenly stopped. He closed his eyes and smiled. No, he can't go home. He cannot sleep all night with Paul. He cannot sleep next to him, knowing he slept with another guy. A stranger.

He moved back to the door and opened it. George made two steps, before he closed the door and turn his head ahead. His eyes fell on half naked Matt, who was trying to put on his super skinny jeans.

"What are you doing here?" asked Matt and sat on the couch. "Weren't you supposed to go home? To be with your boyfriend?" he asked again and looked away, like for him it didn't matter. But it did.

"I can't." mumbled George and made a few more steps, before he came to the couch. He looked at Matty's eyes and tried to smile.

"Why?"

"Because... "

George couldn't find a reason. He only knew that they slept together and he just can't go home.

"Because we slept together, Matt," started George and gulped nervously. "Because we... We fucking met yesterday... And we came here," He sat next to Matt and laughed fake. "Do you know what happened?"

Matt sighted. He didn't know what happened. But he wanted to know.

"Nope." He said quietly and looked at George. "Tell me, Josh.."

"My name is George." He tried to smile and then bowed his head. "We were in the bed. You were talking about your last relationship. We were not drunk. We just drank a little. I mean..." he stopped and looked at the glasses on the table. "I mean a cup, or two... Not more."

"And then? We fucked?"

"No... We... You turned your head and looked at me. Asked me if I had a boyfriend. I told you. I explained you everything." George gulped again and tried to smile.

"It was not enough..." Matt said strictly.

"Then I looked at you. You looked at me, I looked at you. I... I wanted you. You wanted me. You kissed me. You just came closer and then... Your lips were on mine." George continued and started playing with his fingers. He lowered his head and tried to smile. "We fucked." Said lastly and gulped.

"You know something? There is no such thing as kissing and fucking about last night. "

"It happened, Matt..."

"Why I can't remember this?" Matthew asked and looked at the boy. "Why?"

"Because..."

"Listen to me, George... Listen to me..." Matt whispered, ready to tell his new friend what really happened. Something was telling him that this won't be useful, while George knows so much from last night.