Panic at the highschool ( a ryden fic)

" pretty please" I pouted my large lips staring into the lunch lady's dead eyes.

Her head shook and she waved the next person in line over.

Great just fucking great. I'm 2 dollars short so now I'm starving.

I slammed my full weight onto a chair not caring at all. I stared down at the grey fold-up tables jumping back slightly as the dull hue turned into one of various colours.

Someone slammed a tray in front of me consisting of what I tried to order.

" your welcome" a voice said. My eyes trailed up instantly regretting so as i met with only the cutest guy in the whole school.

Ryan Ross. Ahhh just the thought of his name melts me.

He's the most popular boy in school.

Anyone would if they looked like him.

Ruffled brown hair,

Hazel eyes,

Smooth, flawless skin.

God was he amazing. Not to mention his wicked-awesome musical talent.

" Your welcome." I heard him repeat as I came back to reality " oh umm ya thank you Ill pay you back tomorrow."

I sounded eggar and probably as red as a fucking tomato.

His head shook and he sat down. HOLY FUCKING SHIT RYAN MOTHER FUCKING ROSS IS SITTING AT MY TABLE AS I EAT THE FOOD HE BOUGHT FOR ME. I Mentally spasmed.

" no it's ok it's not like I've never been a couple bucks short. " he smiled making me want to faint at the sight of his pearly white teeth.

My tongue self-consciously ran across my braces scrunching my face up as I realized my less the perfect complexion.

" so what's your name" he interrupted my self pity.

" oh um my name is brendon brendon urie" I smiled making sure to keep my mouth shut.

" cute name " he smiled slightly.

OK BACK THE FUCK UP. did Ryan Ross just say my name was CUTE.

I silently gushed as he continued talking.

" why are you doing this? " I bluntly questioned.

" what?" He asked crooking his head to the side.

" like why are you Doing this. Your the most popular guy in school and I'm just some band geek that no one takes a second look at. " my body sank against the seat moping at the realization of the shit-hole that was my life.

" we'll have you ever thought that maybe I have a thing for band geeks?" He batted his eye lashes and smirked seductivily as he snaked his hand around mine grabbing it and leading me out of the packed caffitera.

~
He slammed my body against the now-locked-stall-door ripping open my button up aggressively.

Our lips mold together perfectly as we feel each other up dropping more clothes as we went on.

His mouth found it's way to my neck making me moan as I gripped my hand in his soft locks.

" fu-ck ry that's soo-so good! " he nodded his head and continue to kiss his way down my skinny torso.

I feel my belt come-undone and dropped to the floor hazardously.

The sound of my jeans zipper teases me as we go farthe-

' BEEP BEEP BEEP'