Its time to rock out

" wha-what?"

" you can sing right ?" He repeated.

This was weird Ryan Ross hottest guy in school pulled me out of class to ask if I could sing?

" umm ya I guess I'm ok at singing why?"

" have you ever heard of the phoneix?"

I nodded still keeping pace with him.

" we'll there holding a competition for best band and the prize is 1 grand!"

He flashed those perfect teeth in a sexy grin.

" sooo..?"

" so I was wondering if you could be the lead singer?"

I was really confused.

" Ryan ummm why are you asking me. I mean we've only ever seen each other in the hallways and we've never had a direct conversation so why are you asking me. It's not like I'm the only kid who can sing In this hell-hole?"

He smiled and leaned against the wall much like before.

" ya I know but I figured because your such a nerd and I need help it could benefit the both of us. Ya know some popularity points for you and even more for me.!"

I don't think he ment to but he was being a complete ass right now.

" umm..."

His eyes widened as he waited for my answer.

I smiled looking over him again remembering how hot he was.

" sure!" He gasped and his smile grew.

" great so ill text you where I live and we can practice tonight. "

" actually I have band practic-"

He cut me off and handed me a piece of paper with some numbers on it.

" bye" he grinned and turned on his heel walking away.

~

After school I texted Ryan and he told me his address and told me to met him there at 7pm sharp.

I danced giddily around my room singing along to the music as I got ready trying to make myself as attractive as I possibly could.

I used my flimsy comb to brush out my matted hair and also as a microphone as I shook my shoulders to the beat.

Eventually I was ready finishing up my look by buttoning up my plaid shirt.

The one he ripped off my in me in my dream

I shook my head shaking myself from the sexual thoughts it was awkward enough that I was about to rehearse with the guy who was oblivious to the fact I had a crush in him.

I tried to push-aside my tension as I opened my car door, shutting it as I got in.

" i wonder who else will be there " I questioned as I re-read the text double checking I was at the correct address.

I got out of my car taking a deep breath as I neared the door of the guy I was gay for.

' KNOCK KNOCK'

There was shuffling followed by cursing and a bang but eventually the door opened.

" mhmm ya hi brendon your on time. "

His appearance was sloppy ruffled hair, a phased look, unbuttoned jeans, and...... Black lipstick stains with a distorted trace of lips on his bare chest what?

" ya you told me to come at 7 sharp." I checked my watch making sure that I wasn't early.

" haha ya sorry my girlfriend-"

I zoned out the rest of the sentence only to mentally repeat the horrible word......

Girlfriend.

God obviously a guy like him had a girlfriend how could I be such a dumbass I shook my head not wanting to start to pity myself.

" yeah so come in." I smiled walking past him into his house looking around.

It was a mess of beer bottles, magazines, clothes , garbage. I walked threw the maze of filth finally
Following Ryan into the living room that was furnished with a couch, tv , and instruments he smiled and walked over to some other people in the room.

" guys meet brendon. " all attention was on me making me blush and look at the ground.

" this is spencer he plays the drums, Jon he's on bass, my girlfriend Audrey, and finally me I play guitar. " I smiled nodding my head " hi." I stated to everyone who shrugged me off and went back to whatever they where Doing before.

" brendon front and center it's Time to rock out. " he pushed me over to the mic and walked over to the guitar.

" so do you listen to mcr?" I nodded smiling. " we'll let's start with Helena."
-
After a couple songs Ryan gathered everyone and the conferenced

After a few minutes of discussing they broke up and faced me.

" looks like you're our new lead singer urie. "

-

Hey sorry I gues there was prob with the first time I uploaded this sorry and OMG I haven't updated in forever because I forgot my pass