ch.1

Yoosung peeked out of her apartment. She watched as her neighbor, Park Jimin, walked back into his own apartment whilst humming some random k-pop song.

She quietly ran into the laundry room of the apartment complex and grabbed a basket. The drier beeped, signaling it was done so she tugged the door open, sifting through the clothes.

Yoosung ended up grabbing a jean jacket, a cool pair of socks, and a baseball hat. Why was there a baseball hat in Jimin's laundry? Who knows.

She ran back to her door as fast as she could and slammed it behind her.

"Phew, that was a close one," Yoosung commented as she watched Jimin walk to the laundry room through her peep hole.

Normally, Yoosung would feel bad for stealing his clothes, but she's noticed that he has quite a lot of the same thing AND he seems very rich. Meanwhile, Yoosung didn't have enough money to buy any aesthetically pleasing clothes.

Tragic.

She tried on her new articles of clothing, smiling to herself.

She was gonna get some dick tonight!!

Okay maybe not really but you get what I'm saying.

~~~

"That's strange," Jimin mumbled as he put his clothes back into his closet. "I could've sworn I put my hat in the washer."

He then shrugged and closed the closet door. "I have like 38 hats anyway, oh well."

Jimin picked up his phone, texting his six friends. They were going to see a movie that night and he wanted to make sure they all were still going.

They all replied within minutes saying yes (except for Yoongi who said he would rather be dead than be seen with them, but Hoseok soon convinced him to go).

Jimin threw on a black and white stripped long sleeve shirt, sliding on a plain black shirt over that one. He wore black skinny jeans with rips in the knees and his white tennis shoes. After he brushed his hair he threw on his black dad hat that had two fancy piercings on the bridge of it.

He slipped his iPhone into his back pocket before grabbing his keys and jogging out his front door.

~~~

Yoosung skipped around her apartment, trying to find her other shoe.

"Where are you, you little hoe~" she sang menacingly to herself as she peered under her sofa.

Her head was wedged underneath. She squinted her eyes, trying to see in the dark.

"What in the world are you doing?" A voice spoke up. Yoosung let out a yelp as her head whacked against the bottom of the couch.

"Hey! You could've killed me or something!" She scolded as she clawed her way out from her hiding spot. She turned her head to see the intruder was one of her friends, Dongmi, standing there with a look of confusion on her face.

"O- oh, hi Dongmi," Yoosung smiled sheepishly, fully standing up. "What brings you here?"

Dongmi rolled her eyes, letting out a sigh. "Yewon and Joonyong wanted to know if you wanted to come out with us tonight."