ch.2

A few weeks went by without much drama, which Yoosung was very glad about. Things got hectic during a Harry Potter marathon, though.

Yoosung sighed as she thought about the memory. A large movie theater announced they would be playing all of the Harry Potter movies in one night, and everyone was making a huge deal out of it.

"YOOSUNG! YOU NEED TO COME OUT OF THAT BATHROOM SOME TIME!" Dongmi yelled as she banged her fist on the door.

"NO! I LOOK HIDEOUS~!" Yoosung whined as she stared at herself in the mirror.

"You can't look that bad, Yoosung," Joonyong spoke up, rolling his eyes (like he always does).

"Yeah! I mean, you'll totally be able to pull off the outfit!" Yewon bubbly giggled, trying to lighten the mood.

"You are all delusional! No one can pull off the look of Severus Snape except for Snape himself!" Yoosung grumbled as she looked at herself in the mirror.

The wig was greasy and smelt like an old shoe, and her makeup make her look like an old vampire.

Her small friend group all decided to dress up like professors from Harry Potter for the marathon. Dongmi immediately claimed the role of Professor McGonagall, not wanting to dress up as an old man (seeing as they decided to dress up as the more well known characters). Joonyong chose Dumbledore because it would be relatively easy to find the costume, and Yewon chose Professor Umbridge because she had a lot of pink clothes she could use for her costume.

That left Yoosung with two choices: Snape or Hagrid, and she sure as heck would not dress up like a big hairy guy.

So there she was, staring at her hideous reflection.

"If you come out now, I'll give you candy~" Dongmi sang in a sweet voice.

Yoosung's ears pricked up at the mention of candy. The door flew open and she emerged from it, pretty much looking like a corpse.

"Where's the candy?!" She whined as her friends just stared at her.

She was about to kick someone to get their attention when suddenly Joonyong snorted.

"YOU LOOK SO FUNNY!" He choked between laughs.

"THAT'S WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU GUYS!!" She exclaimed, crossing her arms over her chest.

Yoosung cringed at the memory of her costume.

She remembered how she had to practically be pulled out the door by her friends to go to the marathon. When they arrived at the theater, surprisingly a lot of people complimented them on their costumes.

The night was going on pretty smoothly, Yoosung recalled, until she ran into someone near the ticket booth wearing a Snape costume as well.

"Yoosung?" The nearly unrecognizable face said in surprise. "You're Snape too?"

Yoosung squinted her eyes, still not completely sure who it was.

"J- Jimin..?" She stuttered, her eyes widening. "Wow, what a coincidence.. hehe.."

"Yeah..." Jimin trailed off awkwardly. He had always wanted to become more acquainted with his neighbor, but things were always so tense between them and he didn't know why.

Oh boy, if only he knew she was casually stealing his clothes.

"So, um, nice complexion..." Yoosung awkwardly trailed off, immediately wanting to slap herself in the face for her social incompetence.