Swanqueen

Finally, they were out of that town meeting. Those things seemed to just drag on forever. Todays seemed to go on extra long for Emma and Regina, however, because the night before, they had brought magic into the bedroom and neither of them could stop thinking about it. They were utterly turned on throughout the entire thing and they just wanted it to end so they could jump back into their bed.

Lustful looks, thigh touches and licks of lips were shared between them as they waited for Snow to shut up about whatever the meeting was about. This was the bonus of Regina no longer being the mayor, she didnt have to lead these ridiculous meetings where the people of Storybrooke blab on about everything little issue they could come up with. She could sit beside her girlfriend and tease her to her hearts desire. She had let her hand slide a little to close to the apex of Emmas thighs several times, causing Emma to gasp loudly, giving them odd looks from some people.

But now it didn't matter because Emma had just slammed the front door shut and wrapped her arms strongly around Reginas waist. Regina smirked and wrapped her arms around Emmas shoulders and kissed her. The kiss was full of desire, they both needed each other badly. Emmas hands slowly slid down to cup Reginas ass and pull her as close against her as she could.

"God, I need you" she whispered between kisses before moving her lips down Reginas jaw to her neck. Regina lifted her head to offer her girlfriend as much of herself as possible, and moaned as she felt Emma leaving love bites on her neck. She loved being marked by Emma, but she'd never tell her. Though she could easily remove the marks after with her magic, she left them so everyone could see. It was just a bonus when Snow saw them and her face turned red and she stumbled on her words, feeling incredibly awkward.

"Emma... " Regina sighed and lifted her lovers head to look into her eyes. She pressed a soft kiss to her lips before saying "Shall we take this upstairs?". An eager nod was given in response, so Regina took her hand and led her up the stairs to their bedroom. Right before they got to the bedroom door, Emma pulled on Reginas hand, turning her towards her. Emma smirked and winked at her before she let go of her hand and moved to lift Regina up.

Regina squealed in surprise but chuckled and wrapped her legs around her girlfriends waist. "What strong arms you have, Sheriff" she grinned, causing Emma to smile widely back at her as she was carried into the bedroom. Emma kicked the door shut behind her and carried Regina to the bed, laying her down softly. They moved together up the bed, so Reginas head was resting comfortably on the pillows.

Wasting no time, Emma started unbuttoning Reginas blouse, kissing along the path of skin being revealed. Reginas hands tangled in blonde waves and she breathed deeply, her arousal growing with every move Emma made.

"Remember last night," Emma started, "I used my magic to tie your wrists to the head board..." she pushed the blouse open and Regina moaned in response. The blonde quickly threw off her leather jacket before leaning back down and licking up her girlfriends fantastic cleavage. "Would you like for me to do it again?" She shoved the blouse off Reginas shoulders and threw it aside.

Regina moaned, "Yes" she nodded, "but first, let me undress you". She lifted Emmas head to her and kissed her passionately before sitting up, and pulling Emmas white tank top off. Their lips met again, eagerly, and Reginas hands ran down Emmas abdomen and quickly undid the blondes jeans. Reluctantly, Emma stopped the kiss to stand above Regina and allow her to pull her jeans off of her. She kicked them off, and when she came back down, she placed a knee between Reginas thighs and hovered above the brunette.

They kissed each other hungrily, wanting to devour each other. Emma started moving her knee against Reginas center, only her black underwear separating them. Regina moaned against Emmas lips at the feeling of pressure where she needed it most. With the flick of her wrist, she made Emmas bra vanish of her body. Emma broke the kiss and smirked down at Regina. "Two can play at that game" she mimicked Reginas movements, making the brunettes bra disappear as well.