02 | form - authors

AUTHORS

(please be aware: some genres are not accepted) 

you can enter a maximum of two books. you are not allowed to enter more than two, or else you will  not be accepted into the awards. 

please fill out the form all in the SAME comment. it just makes it easier for me to sort through everything and see if your entry form was filled out correctly. 

→  title of book: 

→  genre: 

→  number of reads: 

→ author: 

have you followed both @cinziax18 and @ThePastelAwards

have you added this book to a public reading list? 

did you add  #pastelawards2k18 to the tags of your book? 

→ tags (4+ people who may be interested in the competition):  

( if you fail to fill out the form correctly, you will not be allowed to enter, and I will reply to your comment saying, "declined." if you fill out the form correctly, I will reply to your comment saying, "accepted," and your book will be added to the reading list for the genre it is being entered in. ) 

PLEASE NOTE - your comment will be deleted after there is a reply under your form saying, "accepted." this is just to keep the forms organized. ones your comment is deleted, your book will be added to the official contest reading list, meaning you have been officially entered.

CHICKLIT 

GENERAL FICTION  

HORROR

HUMOR 

MYSTERY / THRILLER

SCIENCE FICTION 

SHORT STORY 

TEEN FICTION 

FANFICTION

VAMPIRE 

WEREWOLF