5. Tu dois cacher ton amour (You've Got to Hide Your Love Away) *Explicit*

"Sit down." Ryan commands softly. Brendon complies by sitting on the bed, and Ryan quickly takes a seat next to him. He doesn't think about the fact that Brendon is still half dressed in his jeans while Ryan still is completely naked, and completely hard. It's irrelevant though, because Ryan's never felt this comfortable in his life. "I want to ask you something, before this goes any further."

            "No, I've never had sex with a man before." Brendon says abruptly. "And before you throw a fit about it, I've thought about this. I really have." Brendon hangs his arms around Ryan's neck and kisses his cheek. It feels so domestic that Ryan almost forgets that this is an affair. "I always wanted it to be you, I think. In the back of my mind. I didn't realize though until I was two knuckles deep in my own ass moaning your name."

            The statement knocks the air right out of Ryan's chest and his eyes go wide. Brendon is watching him with a devilish smirk on his face. "Wow," Ryan coughs. "well, that's a good enough answer for me." Brendon nods and Ryan pulls the man to him, kissing him firmly.

            Ryan makes it his first mission to take his lover's jeans off. The pants are off in seconds, and the boxers minutes later. "Wait!" Brendon says, putting a hand to Ryan's chest. The older man looks at him with fear in his eyes, but then Brendon looks to a second turntable that is sitting idle in the corner. "Mood music?" Brendon asks, cocking an eyebrow, and Ryan laughs at this. A real, happy, jovial, hearty laugh. The man falls backwards on to the bed, chuckles escaping his body.

            "If you'd like, dear." He breaths still laughing. Brendon grins and hops off the bed, beautiful, pale rear facing Ryan. He can't stop himself from staring. Brendon leaves the room for a moment, presumably to grab an album from the living room. Ryan sighs to himself and smiles despite his current situation. God, he's so happy. He almost didn't realize the endearing pet name he used for Brendon. Almost.

            Then Brendon is back in the room, holding The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars. "You were listening to Hunky Dory earlier... made me wanna hear Ziggy. Plus, Bowie is totally hot." Brendon shrugs, and Ryan just smiles at him softly. "Why do you have two players anyway?"

            "What else am I gonna do with my money?" Ryan says. "These records make me happy. So, I spend my money on something that brings me joy." Ryan almost feels like a confession, but it's true. Sometimes, music is the only cure. It cures even when even Brendon couldn't. Brendon looks at him with pity in his eyes for a moment, but then he shakes his head and places the record on the turntable.

            "That's something I've always loved about you. You're one of the most eccentric people I know." Ryan looks at Brendon in a way that hopes will call him back to him. Surely, after placing the needle on the desired song, Brendon crawls back onto the bed, and up Ryan's body, placing hot kisses on the man's neck.

            "Keep your electric eye on me, babe... put your ray gun to my head." Ryan kisses Brendon with such a fever, and they slowly move to a comfortable position. David Bowie's voice fills the room and it only fuels the men. "Press your space face close to mine, love. Freak out in a moon age day dream."

            Ryan is over Brendon when he gently presses a now lubricated digit against his entrance, and he responds by holding onto Ryan's shoulders, sighing shakily from the contact. The pair doesn't exchange many words from that point on, just breathy whispers of love. Ryan looks into Brendon's eyes with his finger place at the ring of muscle, questioning, and Brendon only nods. So, Ryan pushes his first finger past and kisses Brendon to distract him from whatever discomfort he may feel.