Cuddling

Fridays were the best.

It's that time of the week where you and Luke would relax at your shared apartment. You would sometimes invite the boys, but Luke will always say it's yours and his day only.

You and Luke were lying on your bed. Luke had his arms wrapped around your waist, head on your shoulder. His favorite spot to put his head on. You were looking at each other, neither one of you saying anything. It wasn't awkward. With Luke, nothing is. You were simply staring at each other's eyes, admiring them.

He smirked all of the sudden.

"What's with the look?" you asked.

"Can't a guy just look at her lovely girlfriend?"

"Oh haha. Seriously, Luke what's up?"

"Nothing, really. I just...I just think you look so breathtaking without even trying.." He said "...you look like a godess"

You blushed.

Luke always makes you feel so loved. One of the reasons why you love him.

When you didn't reply, he took your hand and kissed your knuckles, then kissed your finger sone by one. You still didn't say anything.

"You alright, love?" He asked.

You hummed in response. He then kissed your forehead.

"You're always blushing whenever I compliment you.."

He kissed your nose.

"Every compliments that comes out of my mouth is true, Y/N.."

His mouth was leveled with yours, and you could smell his warm minty breath.

You played with his lip ring, you knew this turned him on.

Then it happened. He kissed you. And just like always, tingles spread over your body. You felt warm, and cozy, and sweet. You never want this moment to end, and neither did Luke.

He pulled away, you wish he didn't.

"I love you, Y/N..to the moon and back"

"How very original of you.."

"Cause that's how much I love you...maybe even more than that"

You kissed him again, this time, not letting go.