You go to his Soccer Game Part 1

You and Luke were in the car, making your way to the football stadium. It was his football match today and you couldn't be more ecstatic. Fans swarmed around the vehicle, cheering for Luke, and all you can do is smile in appreciation.

Once you stepped out of the car, flashing lights and fans took over your sight. You hung your head low, avoiding the screams around you and the stinging sensation in your eyes due to the lights. You felt Luke's arm around your waist, and looking up, you saw him cheekily smiling. You rolled your eyes and both made your way to the locker room.

He took off his t-shirt, revealing a well structured body that looks like it hits the gym often. You were caught off guard when Luke said "Like what you see?"

"Huh? W-What?" he chuckled deeply and made his way towards you, you felt your cheeks heating up. He put his arms at both sides of your body, trapping you to the wall.

He smirked and bit his lip, making you go nuts.

"Why, Luke, are you flirting with me?"

He chuckled again before leaning in towards you.

"Oi!!"

Your head snapped to the door, a smirking Ashton leaning on the doorframe. 

"As much as I want to see you guys make out, Luke here must save every energy he gets for the match" he said.

He groaned and opened his locker, pulling out his football jersey, putting it on afterwards. He sat on the bench, pulling his socks to his knees and putting on his shoes after.

"1 minute.." the referee said while knocking.

Luke spread his arms for you to have, and you ran towards him, wrapping your arms around him.

"I would say good luck, but you have the skills, Hemmings. Go knock em' dead!"

He laughed, and said "I will...but I need my energy first" he stated, pointing at his smirking lips.

You smirked back. "How bout this, if you win I'll kiss you"

"And if I lose?"

"I still get to kiss you"

"Sounds fair" he shrugged, you laughed.

He gave you a quick peck on the forehead and hurried off the feild. You made your way towards the seats where the lads and their families are. Everyone was so full of excitement, and the fans can't contain their shrieks, but your attention was to Luke and him only.

He was at the side of the field, warming up. Once the game started, he was running around, chasing after the ball. Once he got it, he passed it to one of his teamplayer, resulting to goal. 

The crowd went wild. And you were clapping and screaming like everybody else. He glanced at you for a second, and you waved. His face brightened up and he waved back.

"I have to admit, he's pretty good at this...for a rookie" Michael teased.

Hours passed and two competing teams had a tie. They had a quick timeout, gaining all the energy they can get for the last minute. Luke was so concentrated while listening to the couch, sweat dripping from his chin, but nevertheless, still drop dead gorgeous.

When the whistle was heard, they were back at the field again. Luke had the ball, and he was running towards the enemy's net, dodging every competitor he encounters. However, one of the players on the enemy team hit his shoulder, resulting him to lose his balance. He lost the ball and fell on the grass. The whistle was blew and a foul was given to the other team. The referee gave him a quick time out to rest, but Luke refused. He wanted to keep going. 

At this rate, you were scared and nervous at the same time. You've seen a lot players getting hurt by football and you don't want Luke to be like them. You interlocked your fingers together, silently praying that Luke will get the goal and he'll be okay. He put his foot above the ball, his features, full of concentration. And he glanced at you one more time, as if your his secret charm, and he smiled. You smiled back.

Kicking the ball, everything happened so fast. At first you saw the ball flying towards the net, and the next thing you knew everyone was screaming and confetti were falling everywhere. Luke through his hands up, and he was screaming in happiness too. 

They won.

You ran towards the side of the field and wrapped your arms around Luke.

"I knew you could do it. You were so badass!" you exclaimed, still hugging him.

He chuckled and rested his head on your shoulder and said "It's crazy though, everytime I look at you, I somehow manage to win..."

You smiled against his chest.

"You know, I'm still waiting for that prize..it was my motivation, I told myself that I must win, so I could make out with Y/N" he said. You can feel him smirking.

You pulled away and looked up. His smirk grew wider.

You were about to lean in when a really bright light faced towards you, and everyone was going wild. You saw Luke and you in the score screen with a gigantic heart around you. It was a kiss cam.

You giggled and hid your face on the crook of Luke's neck. 

Everyone was chanting "Kiss! kiss! kiss!"

"Should we?"

"You didn't have to ask. It is your prize.."

He cupped your face with his and leaned closer, closing the gap between the two of you. You felt the softness of his lips, synchronizing with yours, and all the butterflies and sparks overtook your senses.

Confetti were falling and the fireworks were beautiful, but all of this can't even compare on how amazing Luke is.

***

A/N: Sorry if it sucks. And a friendly reminder that I have no idea on how football works. I just made this up, so yea..