He's drunk

You, Luke and the boys were going out in a pub to celebrate their succesful tour. 

The night was a blast. Loud music, awesome drinks, drunk strangers making out. The kinds of stuff you would regularly see in a pub.

Luke had five shots already and you can tell he was getting drunk. He lazily put his arms around you and slurred "Babbbeee..."

"Yes, Luke?"

"Dance with me"

You didn't have a chance to reply cause he already pulled you towards the dance floor. You can see a lot of drunk people around you, dancing like there's no tommorow.

"You look really beautiful tonight..."Luke whispered.

You looked down on what you were wearing. A really fit black dress with a top cut low. You thought it was a little showy. but hey, in a club, everything's showy.

You swung your hips gently, following the beat of the music. Luke was just standing there...biting his lips.

"Well? aren't you gonna dance? you're the one who dragged me here"

He chuckled and danced. He was waving his arms, like he was catching a fly or something. He looked really funny. Funny yet charming.

Suddenly, he started to do the chicken dance, followed by the robot. You couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous he looked.

"What?" he asked.

"You're a really bad dancer"

"Oh god, I feel like I'm flying"

"Okay, you need to rest.."

You guided him back to the table and let him sit down. 

"Damn. I've never seen anyone so wasted" Ashton said, throwing a chip at Luke.

"I'm not drunk" Luke slurred.

"That's what a drunk person would say.." Calum said, joining in.

"Actually, you are all drunk.." you said, standing up "..Luke, enough drinks. We're going home.."

"But baaaaabe.."he whined.

"No buts"

"Haha. Luke's going home" Michael teased.

You said your goodbyes with the boys and helped Luke to balance his way out. You called for cab, and throughout the whole ride, Luke won't shut up. He started talking about things that wouldn't even make sense.

"Wanna hear a joke?" he asked, eyes half open.

"No, Luke. I really don't wanna hear your corny jokes"

"Okay, here it goes.."

You groaned.

"Want an ark?"

"Why would I want an--"

"I NOAH guy.."

Then he started laughing hysterically.

"I got another one.."

"Luke, I really--"

"How do mermaids reproduce?"

"How?"

"Seamen.."

You slapped your forehead with your palm while groaning.

"God, seriously...no sex jokes, Luke!"

The driver gave the both of you a disgusted look. You buried your face with your hands and leaned towards luke, embarassed.

***

For what seemed to be forever, you were finally home. You helped a drunk Luke to get in the house. You let him lie on the bed and took off his shoes.

"Don't move. I'll be back" you said leaving the room.

You ran towards the bathroom, getting a wet towel and hurried back. You were about to enter when you heard Luke talking. You leaned on the doorframe and listened to what he was saying.

"Hey, I'm gonna tell you a secret, okay?" at first you thought he was talking to you, but you noticed he was holding a teddybear. Your teddybear, to be specific.

"I get really jealous when Y/N hugs you at night. That should be me. Not you. To be honest, I was planning on burning you, but that would make Y/N sad. Plus, you're kinda cute...for a bear"

You quietly laughed.

"Shhh..Don't tell her okay? Promise you won't tell?"

And with that, he fell asleep. You sat beside him and run your fingers through his hair.

"Promise"