The Weasley's

DISCLAIMER: ANYTHING YOU RECOGNIZE BELONGS TO HER MAJESTY J K ROWLING THE ONLY THING I OWN IS EMMA
-=+=-
Hey guys! It's been some time! This is the first authors note of Captured and I hope you guys enjoy the third book in the Emma Granger series!~ Emmy

-=*=-

Emma POV

Summer was great. Coming home after 2nd year was awkward though. Hermione and I debated on whether or not we should tell mum and dad about us being petrified. We decided against it. Mum would never let us return to Hogwarts. We wanted to because of Hogsmeade! Mione and I were excited about Hogsmeade and going there. My first letter from Harry was about him blowing up his aunt like a balloon. I laughed for a solid 10 minutes. Mrs. Weasley said that Hermione, me, and Harry could go with them to Kings Cross.

Of course, Mione and I agreed, Mum and Dad were good friends with the Weasley parents. They always got letters from Mr Weasley on how to do Muggle stuff. Mione and I were really excited. Fred and I had so many pranks planned, our letters were just about pranks.

Our parents dropped us off at about 10, and right after we were dropped off, we had to go to Diagon Alley. I missed Fred and George though, they were already out. Mione and I brought our own money, so it wasn't a problem. In a flash, or that's what it felt like, we were in Diagon Alley.

We were around shopping when Ron yelled Harry.

"Harry! HARRY!"

I turned as well, and I saw him. I smiled, it'd been so long. Harry rushed over.

"Finally!" said Ron, grinning at Harry as he sat down. "We went to the Leaky Cauldron, but they said you'd left, and we went to Flourish and Blotts, and Madam Malkin's, and --"

"To sum it up we couldn't find you and we're glad you're here" I interrupted, wondering how long Ron would ramble for.

"I got all my school stuff last week," Harry explained. "And how come you knew I'm staying at the Leaky Cauldron?"

"Dad," said Ron simply.

"So, Harry, about your aunt..." I said smirking.

"Did you really blow up your aunt, Harry?" said Hermione in a very serious voice.

"I didn't mean to," said Harry, while Ron and I roared with laughter. "I just -- lost control."

"It's not funny, Ron," said Hermione sharply. "Honestly, I'm amazed Harry wasn't expelled."

"So am I," Harry and I said at once. "Forget expelled, I thought I was going to be arrested." He looked at Ron. "Your dad doesn't know why Fudge let me off, does he?"

"Probably 'cause it's you, isn't it?" shrugged Ron, still chuckling. "Famous Harry Potter and all that. I'd hate to see what the Ministry'd do to me if I blew up an aunt. Mind you, they'd have to dig me up first, because Mum would've killed me. Anyway, you can ask Dad yourself this evening. We're staying at the Leaky Cauldron tonight too! So you can come to King's Cross with us tomorrow! Hermione and Em are there as well!"

I nodded, beaming. "Mum and Dad dropped us off this morning with all our Hogwarts things."

"Excellent!" said Harry happily. "So, have you got all your new books and stuff?"

"Look at this," said Ron, pulling a long thin box out of a bag and opening it. "Brand-new wand. Fourteen inches, willow, containing one unicorn tail-hair. And we've got all our books --" He pointed at a large bag under his chair. "What about those Monster Books, eh? The assistant nearly cried when we said we wanted three."