Found!

Tyler

Tyler if you can hear me, I'm sorry.I agree it's my fault and if i wasn't persistent you'd still be alive. You'd be here with me. I would be with you. I'm so sorry babe and I know i didn't have the chance to tell you.

I didn't have the chance to tell you how your eyes are so beautiful when they dilate. How your smile is perfect like your white teeth.
How smart and intelligent you are
How loving
How caring you are

Do you know Tyler you became the Apple of my eyes

You became my wall

You became the one after my heart.

And it hurts that i let you go, far away, I realized it too late that it was you.

That I love you

I didn't know how long I laid on that bed after they left but I knew I was pretty much messed up already. Ryan killed Tyler, we killed Summer and her body was still missing. I couldn't think clearly anymore but I knew one thing nagged my head continously and that was the fact that I should turn myself in.

It has gotten to it's worse and we now even kill ourselves.

I picked up my phone from my pocket and tapped the screen.the brightness of the screen stung my eyes so bad that they closed before opening slowly to adjust.

11:05pm

It wasn't even midnight. I attempted calling the police but then I couldn't talk and I was too weak to type. My mouth felt hot and soar and I knew I needed water.

The so called life.

I slowly and weakly moved my legs out of the bed and placed them on the floor and propelled my self to sit upright. I imagined Tyler kneeling in front of me kissing my aching knee.

I shoved the thought off as I stood up and moved, one leg after the other on the soft dark rug I thought would be blue. I opened the door and moved straight to the kitchen passing the sitting room where Tyler had fought Ryan.

I opened the freezer in the portable sized kitchen larger than Tyler's, the freezer was full till the top with all sort of meat and canned food.  I was sure some where already rotting because of a distinctive odour I inhaled.

I wandered why a student would have big freezer filled with food and still eat less? He was rich yeah but then he was also filled with surprises.

I searched through the series of meat moving aside the large ones for a bottle of water. They were plastic cans of meat and already made food that deceived me. I thought they had water in them.

My hand got stuck in one part of meat and I pulled my hand out collecting part of the meat too. I inspected the finger looking like meat and wondered what animal had fingers like that but when i looked inside the freezer. I realized it was not just a finger. It was a hand.

And i pulled a finger out.

My heartbeat increased as my head imagined a whole of things at once but I didn't run away I launched forward and started packing out the meat cans and meat packs with speed. I continued to pack the frozen stuff out and my fingers became numb Making the tips feel tight and cold almost shocking me but Gradually an entire arm emerged in the freezer then shoulders chest and limbs. It was a girl and I didn't need to clear open the place to know who it was.

It was Summer

And i found her

Here.... in Ryan's freezer.

But just too be sure, I packed the cold stuff blocking her face and unveiled her entire body. She was frozen as ice. Her lips where purple and her hair has patches of gold and strawberry blonde hair, her eyes were shut so where her lips and her legs were folded and her knees purple. Her skin was pale with ice patches on it.

Summer was here;

Found!

I shivered as i backed away from the freezer alot hitting me backwards. RYAN had brought her out of the grave!