matsukawa x hanamaki

- Makki accidentally moaned "daddy" while Mattsun was fucking him against a wall and got shook when Mattsun all of a sudden stopped thrusting and went quite, Makki was about to apologise, until he felt Mattsun bury his face into his neck, kiss it, and say "are you gonna be a good boy for daddy and make a bit more noise?" and then Mattsun fucking bit the shit out of his neck and thrusted into the strawberry blonde boy even harder than before.

- Makki once gave Mattsun a blowjob in one of the cubicles in the school bathroom, unaware that Iwaizumi walked in, Mattsun let out a loud "fuck Makki", Iwaizumi looked under the stall door, saw Makki on his knees and snapped a photo of it and sent it to the entire volleyball team, including Makki and Mattsun. During practice that night, Makki was a blushing mess and Mattsun was pretty mad.

- Makki likes being choked, by Mattsun's hand or his dick, he doesn't mind as long as its Mattsun.

- Mattsun loves seeing Makki whine and moan as he's sitting on his lap riding him, the noises he makes sound like they're right out of a porno.

- Makki is a MASSIVE cockslut, he loves waking Mattsun up in the morning by either sucking him off or riding him, he also likes to go to Mattsun's class, drag him out (with permission from the teacher, not that he tells them what they're gonna do) and taking him into the nearest bathroom and either sucking him off or convincing Mattsun to fuck him (which isn't very hard to do)

- Makki LOVES to be spanked by Mattsun, he likes the feeling of Mattsun's hand connecting with his ass.

- Once when they were having sex, both were on the verge of coming when all of a sudden Makki just blurts out "when your pizza rolls are done" and Mattsun just looks at him and they both, at the same time scream "WIGGA" and come. They told this to the whole team and they all cried. Even Kunimi.

- Makki likes having shower sex because they can make as much mess as they want and the water will rinse it all off, Mattsun likes it too because he loves the sound of Makki's moans that the whole neighbourhood could probably hear echoing off the walls.

- Once Makki tried topping, but cried because he is just too much of an ass slut to not be able to have something up his ass.

- Mattsun loves eating ass, Makki's to be specific, once before practice in the changing rooms, Iwaizumi told Mattsun to eat an ass because he put his jersey up where he couldn't reach, so Mattsun said, without any hesitation "i did like 5 minutes ago, and it was great" and grabs Makki's ass while he's bent over. Oikawa gasps, Iwaizumi bangs his head against the locker door, Kindaichi is trying to keep in a laugh and Kunimi is sitting there looking disgusted.

wow first headcanons, skrt

these are probably the worst things ever but what do ya expect, it's me lol

~ hideko