iwaizumi x oikawa

- If their was one kink that would describe Iwaizumi, it would be glasses kink, whenever Oikawa forgets to put his contacts in and has to wear his glasses, rip his asshole.

- Oikawa has a bad habit of calling Iwaizumi 'daddy' out of the bedroom, once during practice Iwaizumi wasn't listening to Makki, so Oikawa got his attention, and the entire teams might I add, by saying "daddy! stop being so rude". Oikawa got a lot of balls served to his face that day (and had a pretty good time when they went home).

- Oikawa is a slut for Iwaizumi fingering him slowly, spanking him and dirty talking him.

- Iwaizumi can tell when Oikawa is horny because he sits on a pillow on their couch and starts subconsciously bouncing up and down, once Iwaizumi sees him doing this, he pulls him into his lap, puts his hand down Oikawa's pants and starts fingering him, teasingly slow, until Oikawa is a moaning mess on Iwaizumi's lap.

- One time when Oikawa and Iwa were fucking, Makki and Mattsun walked in, they decided to join in. (whoops sorry not sorry)

- Oikawa has a light up vibrator (don't ask) and one time during the night, it turned on, Iwaizumi told him to turn it off, so Oikawa shoved up it his ass, Iwa wasn't very impressed, but at least it wasn't glowing anymore.

- (Me back at it again with the sub trying to be dom) One time Iwaizumi let Oikawa be top, but once Oikawa's dick went inside Iwa, he couldn't stand it, so he made Oikawa pull out, lifted him up and sat Oikawa on his dick, Oikawa was more than happy to cooperate.

- Oikawa always sings Flesh by Simon Curtis (a bop) whenever he's alone, Iwaizumi came home early once and heard him singing it, Oikawa has a beautiful voice and hearing him sing it made Iwaizumi hard.

- Oikawa once got a stomach ache after he got fucked by Iwa and he tried to convince Iwaizumi that he made him pregnant.
"Oikawa if you got pregnant everytime i came inside of you, we could literally start our own country"

- Oikawa LOVES to be choked, like i mean a lot, Iwa's dick is his favourite thing to make him choke though.

i am such a slut for seijoh like fuck.

~ hideko