ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ ᎾᏁᎬ

Beginning word count: 0 words.

    ι ωαѕ ѕмαℓℓ ωнєи ι ωαѕ вσяи, α ρяєємιє ι ωαѕ σиℓу тωσ ρσυи∂ѕ αи∂
єιgнт συи¢єѕ.
ωнєи ι ωαѕ αвσυт α уєαя σℓ∂ ιи му ¢яιв ѕσмєтнιиg нαρρєиє∂ тнαт ¢нαиgє∂ му ℓιfє.

~The beginning~

   It was a stormy night and I was afraid of the sounds that I was hearing. I got up and held onto the side of my crib.
I was going to cry for my parents to get me so I could sleep with them and not be so scared, but a man picked me up out of my bed that had railings holding me hostage as I cried with no voice.

   The man that had picked me up had red long hair that went to his shoulders and bright green eyes that look like emeralds shining with the light that came through the bedroom window when lightning struck, he looked like a clown with the hat he was wearing and the outfit as well. To me he looked a bit funny, his hands were black and then the black faded into a pale skin color.

   He started to hold me protectively as he 'Shhhed' me. He walked with me to the changing table on the other side of my room. The man layed me down and undid the snaps on my onesie, I shivered a little feeling a bit cold when the air had hit my body.

   The strange man got a diaper from the cabinet underneath me, He came back up an undid the wet diaper I had on, it felt better with that thing off. The tall man then lifted my bottom a little to get the diaper under and strapped the ends and securing them on patting my little tummy as I giggle to the touch of his nails on my soft skin, picking me up once again, we went out of my room and down the stairs quietly not wanting to wake up my parents as he made me warm milk in a bottle that was just right.

   We soon went back to my room and sat down in the rocking chair across my crib holding me tightly as he feed me the bottle.

   I soon ended up falling asleep on him he's cozy, he was so caring, I still was a little scared of him because I didn't know who he was but he did put me to sleep and changed my butt.

Jason's POV:

   When I saw this boy, I knew he was special, if I scared him I would ruin my whole misson. I have to make him fall for me. Why? Because Slender Man said that he had a special heart and blood, and falling in love with him will make it pure, by making his heart pure, he is able to control anybody.

   His heart is amazing but what is sad about all of this is that we will be using his power for an experiment once he falls for me.

   I feel bad for doing so. But i gotta do it, anyway the kid fell asleep peacefully and I took the bottle out of his mouth, he stirred a little in his sleep as I got up off the comfy rocking chair we were in.

   I soon made it to the crib with him in my arms fast asleep, I placed him down softly and pulled a blue fuzzy blanket over his sleeping form.

   I soon hear a voice outside of his room. I quickly got out of the room by the opened window, I closed it on my way out, I watched from afar as the boy's mother walked in and checked on her son.

   "I could have sworn I heared someone in here."

   "Oh well at least he's sleeping." She had bent over the crib and kissed his head softly and to not wake the dreaming baby boy.

   I don't know why but I had a pain in my heart as she did that, am I already getting jealous of a little kiss on the head? I guess so. I kept watching as I began to think of things we will do when he is older.

   I had already fallen for the adorable youngster.

   "You'll soon be mine, my little play toy." I said as I vanished into dust.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy.

I would love some feedback.
Was it good? Was it bad?

What can I do to change it to make it better?

Ending word count: 820 words.

YaoiWriter119

📖💖💖💖💖💖💖📖

INFO> Hello kitty's It's Emily I posted this story a while ago and got great reviews. I took it down because I thought it was crap. But now I think this story is my best. Thank you my dear friends.

These people below are amazing.....

twisdabest

blackblade14

XxQueenZanemauxX

Arvviie

HunterCollingwood

sonserenamoon12

Gaylover25

Yoko1178

Koko_190

Check them out.