C̤̈ḧ̤ä̤p̤̈ẗ̤ë̤r̤̈ T̤̈ẅ̤ö̤

It was the afternoon and Zane was playing in the backyard of his family's cozy hometown in Virginia.

   Zane was now four years old and was now playing with a bunny he had gotten from the man he had seen and remembered that one night.

   The bunny that he was given had long poká dot ears that consist of different colors, it also has a big blue bowtie and long droopy arms with a fluffy bunny tail

   It was his favorite stuffed animal that he owns. Zane would take the small toy everywhere.

   His mother didn't care, she thought it was adorable that he had taken a liking to something.

   You see Zane is special minded, he doesn't really do anything that a normal child would do, he does things his own way and often is afraid of other toys that the town's older children had, he would waddle away from them and go straight to his mother who would rub his back and pick him up.

   If anyone would try and touch his bunny he would hit them repeatedly until they backed away and gave up. (Kanato?)

   Most of the other children would never play with him because of his difficulty with activities they played.

   To Zane he thought that football was a little rough and soccer was way out of his limit, he could not run like other kids. So he had none; but then Jason came along and he was his only friend.

   Zane was up in his tree house that his father built before he left for his business trip in Tokyo, Japan.
He was talking to Jason who was sitting on a red bean bag.

   "So you really aren't like those boy's down there?" He asked the young boy across from him sitting on another bean bag that was blue like his big orbs that glistened with tears.

   Zane had been crying because the boy from across the street called him retarded for not being able to throw a baseball correctly as he had never played and just was trying to make a new friend. Jason got very upset about that and decided to talk to Zane.

   He was only four so he took things a bit harder then most also being special minded hurt him most being called that hurtful word.

   Soon Jason said to the young lad that he had to go.
Zane understood that and said a cute goodbye; kissing Jason on the bridge of his nose.

   "Aww goodbye sweetie."

   "Bye bye JJ" He said with a bright big smile from ear to ear.

   And away Jason vanished into red, black, and blue dust.

"Pretty" he said.

"Zane dinner time!" Zane heard his mother call.

   "Okay momma" He had replied back climbing down his treehouse with bunny in hand; skipping a little to the back door and opening it to reveal the kitchen.

   He found his mother cutting up his food so he could eat; chopping them in small pieces.

   For dinner he had dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets, some noodles and apple juice in a sippy cup.

   After dinner he got ready for bed.

   Getting his PJ's on, a blue onesie with white buttons, he brushed his teeth and went potty and soon got in his bed.

   He was about to go out into dreamland until he forgot bunny.

   "Oh no" On a mission to find him he realizes that he had left him on the sink in the bathroom; going to the bathroom he soon gets bunny and goes back to his room.

   Falling asleep he dreamed of Jason playing with him in the backyard.

~Time Skip~

   In the morning Zane and his mother were sitting on the blue couch in the living room watching TV.

   They were watching the news and one of the news reports made him stop eating his fruit loops and plop his spoon in the bowl.

   It was about the boy from across the street. He had been murdered last night.
His parents found his body mutilated in his bedroom.

   They went in detail about the death but the television was soon turned off by his mother.

   His mother didn't what her child to listen to things like that. It would give him nightmares.

   But Zane was some what pleased to have that boy gone. But he didn't feel right about it and kept it to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ending word count: 873 words.

Hope you enjoy.

Any feedback will help me become a better writer.

What can I change to make it better?

Did you like it?

Add your ideas in the comments below. 😊

YaoiWriter119
📖💖💖💖💖💖💖📖

Honestly I really loved this chapter it took a bit to edit but so worth my time. I'm glad I brought this book back, i hope you all enjoy it as much as me. Also leave a comment explaining​ you're favorite​ part and the first two commenters I'll give you a shout out in the next chapter and a follow. I may have to tell you all, that rude comments twords​ each other will be deleted, but i would like to know what i need to change or do better. Thank you for your understanding. - Emily