The magic of valentines

I went out of my budget trying to make valentines perfect. And I was really happy with the result. Only 2 more days to go to see what will be her reaction and I wasn’t able to wait. She kept asking where we will go on that day but I didn’t tell her. It will be a surprise. With each passing day I fell more in love with her. Each and every day I wanted to tell her how I felt but I am going to wait till Valentine’s Day to tell her. I'm going to make it a really special day for her. A day she wont forget any time soon.

                                    I was on my way to work as usual but I had to make a few stops first. I still need some things for the day. I went to a stationary near the company and got some red and white paper foam and sticky glue and scissors and some red and white ribbons and a gift wrapping. I need one more thing to finish what I had in mind but that will have to wait till I got to my office. Then I had an idea and headed out to a gift shop and found the right teddy bear. It was chocolate brown wearing a red dress and shoes and had a red ribbon on its head. It was holding a red flower basket but it had enough space to hold my self-made gift with the flowers.  I went back to my office in a hurry to start.

                                    In my office I opened the pictures that I had transferred from my mobile to my computer and found the right one and printed it. I then got out my materials and took the red foam paper bending it in half and cutting out 2 perfect hearts and a triangle, then I cute the picture into a fitting heart and cut a smaller heart in one of the red hearts. I glued the heart together with the picture in between and the triangle in the back to make it stand. I then cut out small white hearts and stuck them all around the big heart frame. I now had a perfect hand-made picture frame with the picture of us both together smiling happily and then came the gift wrapping and the ribbons and they went inside the basket in the hand of the teddy bear and I hid them in a drawer. This will be her first gift of the day that she’ll receive in her office. But of course there was more to come.

                                    I was already broke from all the preparations I made for that day that I didn’t have enough money to buy a ready picture frame so I made her one myself. I just hope she likes it. I then got back to work until it was time for lunch. I waited and waited for her to come as she usually did but she didn’t come. I started to get worried and went up to her myself. I knocked and went in. She was sitting behind her desk bent on some paper. I walked up to her tapping her shoulder, “Hello sunshine, why are you working on lunch break?” She looked up with a very beautiful smile. The smile that lights up my day that’s why I call her sunshine.

                                    “This paper should be finished today so I'm a bit caught here.”

                                    “Oh come on you can work after lunch, let’s go eat,” I said twirling her chair.

She giggled but shook her head, “I can’t James. No time to go to lunch.”

                                    “If you don't get up I’m going to pick you up and take you to lunch by force.” She laughed waving me off, oh so she doesn’t believe me? Before she knew what happened I had picked her up. She squealed and her arms went around my neck which brought our face close together. Our noses were almost touching. Our eyes were locked together. Her red lips looked delicious and all I had to do was lean in and get a taste. I leaned in but before my lips reached her she turned her face and my lips landed on her cheek. But that didn’t stop me. I kissed her cheek. It felt so soft beneath my lips and I wanted more. I wanted her lips.