Dance Drama (Dance moms fanfic)

-Maddie's POV-
I was really nervous for the pyramid because Chloe, Paige and Kendall beat me at the competition and I forgot part of the group dance. I put my hair in a bun today like normal because something was pulling at me lately. Was I falling behind? Nia barely lost to me!
When Miss abby arrIved I ran into the studio.
"First on the pyramid is Maddie- your dancing was awful! There's been no improvement for the past two months!!!! Next we have Nia- You didn't win, but you were okay in the group. Brooke- You got 2nd. Okay but still I expect more from you. Kendall- Ok. A you got 3rd. But not good enough. Moving up is Mackenzie- In the group you were good, not great, and you won 1st. Now we have Chloe- Second. And you were great in the group. And on top of the pyramid is paige! You win first in the solo and had tons of energy in the group Dance." Abby finished.
"Now Paige, You will have a lyrical solo called Coming Home. Chloe you will also have a contemporary solo called Ocean Blue. Kendall, this is your chance to prove yourself, you will also have a solo. It will be a jazz solo called Come and Get me. And the last solo will go to...."
I hoped that it would be me! My chance to prove myself!
"Mackenzie"
My heart dropped. I started to cry tears flowed out of my eyes.
"there will also be a duet with a Brooke and Mackenzie and the group is called Daylight- Its about seeing a new age and how everything changes. Chloe and Paige you will be the stars of the dance. "
Miss abby saw me tears and said,
"MADDIE! Do you know why you don't have a solo? Because your falling behind, slacking off, I think if anyone shouldn't have a solo it's you!" I started to sob and ran out of the studio and into the den where I just hid in a corner. It's funny how I used to be the best but now? It all just fell apart when I started getting bullied at school,

Mackenzie's POV
I am so happy to have a solo this week! Abby said it's an acro solo and it's called Purple Streaks. after pyramid I wanted to see maddie but Miss abby wouldn't let me.
I started to stretch when Melissa came back in and said I'm leaving with Maddie. Mackenzie I'll come pick you up. I thought miss abby was smiling but she looked more indifferent. I was confused, why was she happy maddie was gone?
I started to work in my solo. It's really fun and sassy. I have to do a lot of hard tricks so Miss Abby brought Brooke in to help me.
"Alright so Mackenzie I brought brooke in to help you and I know you look up to her so Brooke that meant so need to work harder." Miss Abby said.
After about 1 hour of working on my solo, Abby said it looked good and to run it on Studio B with Gianna so I did. As I was in the den I heard kendall and her mom Jill talking about how she must be n top and she would do anything for her to beat paige and chloe.

Paige's POV
After Mackenzie miss abby brought me in to work on my lyrical solo. It's about a orphan girl who's been lost and she wants to finds real home. It's hard because there's a really hard turn sequence. Abby yelled at me a couple times but I really like the solo, but I need to put more emotion into it. After I have my practice I decide to run my solo in an empty studio until I think it looks really good. There's this one part that I want to change because it's so easy, so instead of doing a turn sequence into a leap I did a turn sequence into another one and then a harder jump. I think it looks awesome! Maybe I'll finally have a shot at being on top of the pyramid twice in a row!

Just after that Miss abby called everyone in to work on the group dance. Because maddie wasn't there kendall was featured more and Nia took Kendall's spot. It was super pretty and me and chloe looked great. Abby was super pleased and for once I felt like I was a good dancer in her eyes.

Abby's POV
I have no idea where the heck maddie is but if she doesn't get her butt over to the competition she might not be in this team much longer. I swear if Melissa wants to get on my good side, pulling her daughter out of dance isn't going to help. In fact she s going to fall behind even further. But what the mothers don't know is that next week I'll have a special surprise for them.

SO first chapter and now I've switched to a Dance Moms account. So um yah. I deleted my other stories because I didn't like them and uh um yeah.