Scheeming Teammates and Depression

A/N: This chapter was written on my iPhone so please excuse my spelling errors and it's short length. (I edited the photo on top! Comment what you think!)

Ellie's POV
When I joined this team, I never has any intention of being second on the pyramid. In fact I have always been the best. Because before I started dancing, I was just a normal girl. And that wasn't who I wanted to be. And when I started, I was awful at dance. But, I trained for the next 4 years intensely, I only wanted to dance. So to get on top, it's time to start getting my revenge. You might ask, revenge for what? Well I'll tell you. Me and my sister danced at the ALDC when we were younger, on the same team as brooke, paige, chloe, and maddie. But, they thought we weren't good enough for them so they started bullying us. They made us look bad, and sabotaged our numbers. Finally they made the curtain fall in front of the stage during our group number onto Maddie's foot and told Abby that I did it. They did awful things to me, that I don't want to mention. But I'm sure they'll surface somewhere because you can't hide from the truth. And Karmas only a bitch if you are.

A/N: SORRY for the short chapter! But hey, I updated BECAUSE I LOOKD AT MY STORY AND FOUND I HAD 1.19 K READS OMG 1000 READS AND ALMOST 1200!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO READS THIS BOOK! I'll definitely try to update more often and I am going to continue this book!