The Un-Scripted Fight

-Maddie's POV-

I feel awful that I let Kendall lock Chloe out, of course I'm the only one who noticed. Miss Abby and the moms busy with the costumes and Christi was lost in the airport and had run out to find chloe when the bus pulled away. I texted her:

Me: Hey Chlo? Where are u?

I had to lie, like I didn't know or sweet chloe would hate me forever.

Chloe: Outisde the airport getting a cab, can u text me the comp address

Me: Ok it's 24 elmwood dr but make sure you put the city name in too!

Chloe: Kk! C U there!

I felt so guilty I just didn't want to talk to kendall or Chloe anymore, I leaned over to talk to Kenzie and whispered, "Please we need to stop kendall!" She nodded and took out her phone and opened instagram. Clicked on her camera roll and posted the video of kendall locking chloe out of the bus. We looked at eachother and smiled. She wrote in the caption "EVERYONE PLEASE UNFOLLOW KENDALL @KK22XO SHE LOCKED CHLOE OUT OF THE BUS!!!" And hit post. Considering kendall was really close to 1M she would be mad because she is so close. I felt a bit bad, but they are only Instagram followers. I took a deep breath and closed my phone. I texted chloe for the rest of the bus ride. Surprisingly she wasnt mad or surprised she thought it was an honest mistake.... i think.

-Chloes POV-

I cant believe Kendall locked me out of the bus. So I pretended it was ok and told Maddie it was most likely an honest mistake. I shouldn't have, but I did so there's no going back. The past is in the past. (LET IT GO!!!! LET IT GO! I AM ONE WITH THE WIND AND SKY! lol) I grabbed my dance bag and got out to see all the fans waving and screaming as the rest of the ALDC got out of the bus. I hopped out of the taxi, with my mom following me and walked along the pavement next to Paige. Then we got inside the building and parked our stuff in a room. I changed into my costume and put on my makeup. I was about to go on for my solo (Chloes costume: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=126282423) but then i saw a hole in my turners. I walked over to Maddie, angry and said loudly, "WHY would you sabotage me!" Maddie looked scared, I hardly ever get mad, especially at her. She said timidly, "It wasnt me... it was..." taking a glance at kendall, Maddie quickly faced me and said loud, "Kendall, on the plane she took your turners and cut them, thats why I said you could use mine. Okay?" I nodded and glared at Kendall. "Sorry Maddie..." I said and grabbed her turners and walked backstage with paige. (Paiges Solo costume http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=126284986) We smiled and nodded. "AND now, number 209 Chloe, with Ocean Blue!" I smiled as I lyrical walked onstage. I started by walking to the front reaching out and pretending to explore the sea. Then I prep into 4 a la seconds, 6 fouettes, then 4 pencil turns, then I leap out onto the ground. Then get up, side leg hold turn and fall onto the ground and look up. Then the music stops. Paige smiled and gave me the thumbs up. I waited backstage for her to compete her solo. It was amazing, I swear there was not one mistake. I saw Miss Abby smiling and talking to Kelly. Next was kendalls solo. It was sassy but mine and Paiges were much better- atlease Paiges was. I have no idea how mine looked but i think it went really well. Kendall was doing great and I was getting a little worried until she was doing her turns and she completly fell out like on her butt. She looked stunned, a O look on her face. Miss Abby put her head in her hands and left it there. Kendall quickly got up and continued. Obviously a little flustered. The duet was on next Brooke and Mackenzie make a really good acro-duet. They are amazing! They did cross round off back tucks and backhandsprings. It was super fun. Next was the group. Me and Paige were the stars. We had gray costumes and everyone else had blue. They are like my lucky star costume but with a group.

-AWARDS- (Paiges POV)

I dont know how my solo is going to place. I think I did pretty well?

"And now announcing the Mini Solo awards! In third place is Kamryn! In second place is Cora! And in first is Mackenzie from the Abby Lee Dance Company!" Mackenzie beamed as she claimed her award. "Next the junior division. Now in fourth we have Mia!! In third we have Maliyah! And in second we have Chloe! I smiled and clapped for chloe. And in first place, and overall highscore soloist of the competition, is Paige from the ALDC! I smiled and Miss Abby clapped. My mom beamed at me. Kendall looked shaken. Miss abby looked at Jill and shook her head. Jill looked so angry. And instead patted Kendall on the back. Now in the open duets! In third we have Bethany and Mandy! In second we have Brooke and Mackenzie!" We cheered as they looked surprised and sad. "And in first place from the National Academy of Dance is Maia and Lauren!" We all looked surprised. Who were they? And what was the National Academy of Dance? "NOW in the junior small group divison in third place is the Rainbow Dance School with  Where Dreams End!" In second place is the National Academy of Dance with Black and Gold! And the overall highscoring group of the competition is the ALDC with a New World! We smiled and took our award. Miss Abby looked happy but i saw her face when Kendall wasnt announced and when the duet got second. When we got on the bus miss abby announced.

"Alright, that competition was so close to being a clean sweep. But no. The duet killed us. But I have some bad news for all of you except Brooke and Mackenzie, the duet. I am bringing in a new dancer!" We gasped, who was it? "In fact," Miss Abby said, "Shes here right now! and oepned he door to the bus." I almost fainted and my mouth hung open, it couldnt be her! No!!!!