New Girl in Town

Chloe's POV

As she stepped onto the bus, I was confused. Why did Paige look like she had seen a ghost? Why did Maddie go from standing in the isle to falling back onto her butt on the bus floor. Why did Kenzie look like she was going to barf. And why was kendall confused like I was. Her long, shimmery, blonde hair was flowing down her back, and her blue eyes sparkled. She smirked at Paige, her eyes gleaming. Then she looked at Kenzie and Maddie, scoffed and Smiled a big, beauty queen smile.

"This is Ellie. She is from California. Welcome her to the team! She will be coming back with us." Miss Abby stated and sat down next to the driver. Maddie got up and sat next to Kenzie. Nia walked over to Kendall. And Brooke ran up The steps to the bus and looked around. To ellie, at us. And slowly snuck over to Paige and Me.

"What's going on??" Brooke asked, confused.

"She's the new girl..." I reply. Paige is in shock.

"b-Brooke. It-It's her... it's Ashley...." Paige cried Before sobbing hysterically.

"No, Paige. Ashley's gone. It's someone else." Brooke reassured her.

"maybe... but It looks like her..." Paige stutters.

Ellie walks up to me and pulls me into the seat behind Brooke and Paige. I look at Brooke with pleading eyes but she looks at me and looks at Paige and apologizes mentally.

"Why do you hang with those losers... We could be popular, everywhere! C'mon let's go on Instagram," Ellie said and handed me my phone.

I opened my Instagram and before I could check my DM Ellie shoved her phone in her face.

"Follow me. NOW! " Ellie said forcefully.

I asked timidly, "W-what's your username?" Ellie rolled her eyes and replied,

"It's @ellieclearwater"

"That's all?"

"YES that's all!"

I hit follow, she already had 892K followers. I guess she is pretty well known for something else?

"You have 20 DMs! Don't you want to check them?" I ask.

"No, but I delete them. People are SO annoying. " She replies.

I don't know what was up with this girl. It's like she thought she was queen of the world, and maybe she almost was.

Kendall's POV

I didn't know who this Ellie was. Abby already posted on Instagram "Love my new dancer @Ellieclearwater" She never did that for me when so joined the team! The thing was I didn't always want to be the best. I just wanted to be good, so I'd fit in. But I couldn't so I had to become this stupid annoying girl who sabotages everyone. It sucks because you can't change. Change is hard and I just give up. I'm done. I click on Ellie's Instagram. She has 892K. It's so unfair how she just has that many followers. Her MOM probably bought them all for her. Lose-Wait no Nice,Nice,Nice,NICE! this isn't working well!

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, and please excuse all grammar mistakes because I'm writing on my phone!

Plus I've decided to do more shorter updates (longer than this) so you get to read more! Luv ya!