Day 4

- At Antonio's house -

    After that phone call with Ludwig, He couldnt go to sleep with all the thoughts of Lovino being hurt in any way racing through his head. Even though Ludwig told him he's safe; he couldnt help but wonder why Lovino would stay at his house for more than a day, let alone 2. He didnt like the Germans enough to go see his brother there, he'd tell Feli to come over hear. Only if necessary would be go over there, so what is going on??

Ludwig said "Its difficult to explain the situation" Is Lovino hurt?? what happened while he was away??

All these thoughts kept poor Antonio up, so he decided to take a warm bath ' maybe this will calm me down alittle bit...' he thought aloud to himself. He needed to calm down, but he couldnt help but think the worst, he loved him too much.

¤ ~ Time skip ~ ¤

When Antonio Arrived at Ludwigs house, he didnt have any second thoughts. He ran up to his door and knocked as hard at he could, still unsure to believe Ludwig that he didnt hurt Lovino. He knew he wouldnt do something like that but right now he was to set on making sure Lovino was alright to care about that fact.

Not noticing the door had opened he pounded his fist right ontop of Gilberts head being no door in the way.

"He-AHHHHHHHH!!!" V-vhat was zhat for Toni?? Gilbert asked holding his head. He didnt expect to be hit and didnt expext the hit to be so painful. He tried not to cry, feeling the tears form in his eyes. Before he knew it the tears were rolling down his cheeks and he made nosies he didnt mean to make, squeals of a crying child. He was becoming more like the age he was turned into.

Antonio snapped out of his anger lust once he heard the crying. He looked around and saw nothing, then slowly looked down. He couldnt believe his eyes.

" G-Gil??" he kneeled down to apologize to make his crying stop " Is that really you Gil?? I-im sorry, please dont cry, I didnt mean to hit you!!"

"Vhat is going on down he-..oh...Antonio...B-bruder is crying??" Ludwig's eyes widened with disbelief that his brother was crying like a little child. He was becoming more like the age he was turned into so fast, Ludwig was at a loss for words.

"Ludwig...is this Gil??..wha-...what happened to him??" Antonio asked...deciding if he should touch him or not. Before he could decide, Little Gilbert ran towards Ludwig and hugged his leg still in tears. The most unexpected thing ever.

"Ja...zhis is vhat I vas trying to tell you before you screamed at me in spanish...jou see...Arthur tried to capture Feliciano and Lovino vhile I vas asleep. But Gilbert vas here...so he bailed but in ' self defense' he turned all three of zhem into children...all different ages zhough...."

" Im sorry Ludwig...its just...I dont know what I'd do if Lovino got hurt...you understand right amigo?? you love Feli the same way dont y-"

-cough- -cough- " Ja ja, I understand...end of discussion ...vhy dont ve go see zhe Italians now??..." Ludwig cleared his throught as a dark blush spread across his cheeks.

Antonio chuckled " sorry Gil ...can an amigo have a hug??" He guestured with his arms open still kneeling. " o-okay..." Gilbert snuffles and hugs Antonio then pokes him in the left eye "ahhhhhhhhh!! G-Gil!!" "Dont do it again!!" 'aww...he's cute when he pouts' Antonio thought as he held the left eye in pain.

They went upstairs to the guest room, The twins were still asleep .

"Lovi~~~ he's a kid again~~ soo cute" the spanird cooed, gently picked up the sleeping Lovino and cuddled him " I thought I never would be able to hold him like this again..." His smile grew as he held him. He could have swore his heart jumped out his chest when Lovino Unconsciously wrapped his small arms around his neck as if he were a pillow. "at least I know he's safe" he sighed in relief

" Ludwig. .."

"ja??"

"does the spell still wear off if I take him back home with me??" Antonio asked with a serious face. 

"ja..ja, it should..he didnt mention anything like zhat would effect zhem...just as zhe week goes on, zhey become more and more like zheir current age."

" Alright...well im going to take him back home now...Thank you for caring for him even though he doesn't treat you with respect. .."

" Ja ja, Velcome. ..I guess..."

As Antonio and Lovino made their leave, Ludwig went to his room.

"Kesese~~ vhat do ve have here bruder??"

" hmm??....HEY!! ZHOSE ARE NOT FOR JOUR EYES!!!!"

"Keesesesese~~ looks like I found bruders porn stash~~ "

" NIEN!! GET OUT OF MEIN ROOM BRUDER!! GIVE ME ZHOSE!!!"

Gilbert drop his 'magazines' and ran down stairs laughing.

"vell...at least he's not crying anymore" Ludwig sighed in relief and faintly smiled.