day 7 (Recreation)

*sigh*
Guys, I really don't know what happened to this chapter but it's not here for some fucking reason...it's even gone in the editing section...fucking pissed...It acted up soo much yesterday due to me trying to write from my laptop...smh I am so sorry...I don't even remember what happens in this last chapter word for word...

I will try to remake the chapter...But It won't be as good as the original. ..wattpad just fucked me over...I'm so sorry. ...
ヾ(*`⌒'*)ノ _:('□'」 ∠):_

~Matthew's house~

Once they got to Matt's house, it was around 20:00 (8pm). Time seemed to be none existant to them though. Gilbert being twice as energetic as his normal self, Matt had to match that for hours. But it was fun; First they continued to play hide and go seek. Now that Gil was so small, he could hide almost anywhere he wanted. Matt failed to find him back at Ludwig's house, so It was still his turn.
It look Matt a few minutes to find Gil until he heard giggling from inside his closet. He quickly spread open the closet to only find clothes and old stuff...' I just heard him in there...wha??' He scratched his head in confusion until he heard a bird peep. Followed by a faint "gilbertshutupnoooooo!!!" The yellow bird flew out of the closet and sat itself on top of Matt's dresser. Matt looked up two levels of closet shelves to find Gil acting as if he couldn't be seen.

"You know I can see you r-"
"No jou can't!!"
...
..
.
30 seconds of staring goes down
" How'd you even get up there??"
Gilbert shrugs and looks down
" You don't even know how to get down...do you Gil??" Matt chuckled as he sticks out his arms " Come on, I'll catch you"

Matthew barely catches Gil as he almost falls with him. They order out for dinner, pizza, every kids favorite. ( time period logic, I know xp )
They then decide to build a fort out of pillows, couch cushions, and blankets. They watch a movie, play tag as It runs and both fall asleep before it ends.

In the morning, they make none other than Pancakes, eggs and sausages. Gil tries to help with cooking but drops an egg...then another egg...and then another. At that point Matt just asked him to watch and bring utensils like a wooden spoon and spatula. That way he was still helping but not making a mess.
They cleaned up and watched cartoons for a bit.

"Birdie, can I put zhese reindeer horns on jour head pease??" Gilbert squeaks from Matthew's hallway closet. He hadn't even noticed him get up.
"Oh, Gil" He giggles "Those are moose antlers"
" OH!" Gil says curiously, trying to put them on his head.
" I can't fit zhem still, can jou??"
Matt walks over and crouches down to Gil's level " yea, sure" he secures the antlers on his head.
"Gil, get on my back, piggyback ride~" Matthew smiles brightly as he acts like a moose on all fours. Gilbert's ruby orbs twinkle " Yaaay~~ giddy-up"
He climbs on top of Matt's back and Matt takes off.

Before Matthew even has time to react, He suddenly feels 100 times heavier and he is forced to the floor.
Gilbert rubs his head, dazed and fully grown, on top of a squirming Canadian. He shakes his head trying to pull himself together and get off of Matthew
" M-MATTHEW!!! I'M SOO SORRY, I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT HERE, VHY I'M HERE, PLEASE BE OKAY, OH MIEN GOTT, MATT!!!"
He panics as he lifts Matthew up into his arms, scared and confused.
" Uuughhhhh....c-calm down Gil...please. ..I'll explain but can you just lay me on the couch??"
Gilbert rushes over to the couch and lays Matt down. He rushes to the fridge and gets ice packs and Icees, lays them on Matt against his protests.

~ Antonio's House ~

Antonio is slowly woken up by something tugging his arm. He tries to ignore it and slowly drifts back to sleep until he realizes, 'wet'...'SOMETHING WET IS TOUCHING ME!!' He Jerks up, totally forgetting about child Lovi spending the night. He looks down the side of his bed to find two big hazel orbs staring back into him.