10

Me: I'm lost

Me: Jin and Kookie left me help

Namjoon: What? Where are you??

Me: The mall. At the water fountain

Namjoon: Hold on I'll be there in a minute

Namjoon: How do you lose them? They're loud

Me: IDK! People keep staring

Namjoon: I see you. You look like a lost puppy

+-+-+-+

Aurora

I looked up from​ my phone and huffed at Namjoon.

"I was a lost puppy. " I hugged him, glad to finally see a familiar face. "I was scared."

He hugged me back and laughed. "Well how does ice cream sound? Kookie and Jin are at some store."

I smiled up at him. "Great. Now which way?"

I looked around at the signs that said nothing to me and I sighed in defeat.

"Follow me," He grabbed my hand and I blushed and followed him.

When we got to the ice cream parlor, Namjoon turned to me and asked what I wanted.

"Do they have cookie dough?"

Namjoon scanned the ice cream choices and confirmed they did and got us the same thing. We sat outside on the sidewalk and ate our ice cream. Eventually, I finished mine first and rested my head on his shoulder and sighed in contempt.

"I have three more days here," I looked up at him, still resting on his shoulder," I don't wanna leave. "

He smiled at me. "Maybe I can go to America for a while."

I gasped and sat up. "Really?"

He smiled. "Maybe."

I squealed and hugged him, shocking us both. Even still, he sat down his cup of ice cream and wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head on his chest and listened to the steady beat of his heart.

"Namjoon!"

I jumped up at the sudden yell and looked for who called him. I met eyes with a beautiful young lady with long, golden hair and bright green eyes. I looked over at Namjoon and saw he was practically fixated on her.

He stood and walked over to her. "Mae!"

They hugged and the way she was holding him made me uncomfortable. She was basically embracing him. I felt weird; hurt but not quite. I needed to go.

I stood and, without saying anything, I rushed back into the mall and pulled out my phone and texted Jin to get me. He was there in seconds and I hugged him and he didn't even question it. He just hugged me back.

"What happened," He asked as me, him, and Jungkook sat on the fountain.

"Namjoon got distracted," It wasn't hard to miss the harshness in my voice.

I really didn't like that girl.

Jin sighed. "I see them," He turned to Kookie," It's Mae."

Kookie and Jin shared similar looks of uncertainty and I just shook my head.

"This is great," I laughed, close to tears. What the hell was wrong with me.

Namjoon and Mae walked over to me and the guys and Namjoon smiled. He looked genuinely happy. He didn't look that happy with me, did he?

"Mae this is," Namjoon motioned to me.

"Aurora," I cut in, giving Mae a cold look. "Namjoon," I looked over at him," Jin and Kookie are taking me back to the dorm. Have fun."

I grabbed Jin's hand and us three walked out, Namjoon not even trying to stop me. I mean, why did I think he was?

When we were at the dorm, I sat on the couch and listened to Jin explain to Suga, Jimin, Tae, and J-Hope why I was upset. Suga was the only one to sit beside me.

I looked over at him. "Are they ex's?" He nodded.

"She broke up with him?" He nodded again.

I groaned and buried my face in his chest. "I wanna go home."