13

About almost a month later. Yeah. :)

Me: HOLY FUCK JOONIE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU GUYS WE'RE GONNA BE ON THE BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS

Namjoon: Wow I kinda figured you'd know..

Me: Hold on.

Aurorabangtan added Rapmonsterr, PrincessJin, Swagyyoungz, taetae, Jiminsjams, Kookiesandcream, and Hobiangel to a group chat.

Aurora changed your names.

Me: BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS??? HELLO

Namjoon: We. Are. S o r r y

Me: You are all going tomorrow omg! If you guys win, it'll be really cool. You'll be the first Korean band group thing that won a billboard award!

Me: Also hey guys! I miss you!

Jimin: Hey, Aurora!

V: Hia! :)

Hobi: HI!

Jin: Hey Aurora! It's nice to hear from you again

Kookie: just cause you're the oldest doesn't mean you have to act mature Jin

Kookie: Hi, Aurora! :)

Suga: Aurora, where is the billboard awards taking place?

Me: Here

Me: OMG YOU GUYS ARE COMING​ HERE

Suga: You're such a gOoF XD

Namjoon: I have a surprise for you

Me: Me?

Namjoon: Open your front door

Me: I stg...

Me: OMFG

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I ran into Namjoon's arms once I opened the door and saw him stood there with his dimply smile shining. We didn't say anything. We just held each other and quite frankly, I was pretty content with that. Until I heard a cough come from behind Namjoon. Not only had Namjoon came but also the rest of the guys!

"Guys!" I hugged each of them before inviting them all into my house.

I showed them around. Everyone was fixated on my chandelier which was in the dining room. It was cute how they were all looking at it and giggling, making jokes about how they haven't seen one since Blood, Sweat, and Tears .

That night, the guys told me they had an hotel room so they'd be staying there but even still, they stayed to eat pizza and watch a movie with me.

I was on the couch with Namjoon beside me and V on the other side of Namjoon and everyone else was sprawled out on the floor watching the movie and playing around. Namjoon leaned over and I smiled over at him.

"Can I stay here for the night," He whispered in my ear.

I smiled and kissed his lips lightly. "Of course. But you need sleep. So no funny business, mister," I poked his cheek and giggled.

He poked my side. "Sure thing, baby girl."

"Shh," Kookie said turning around, a fake annoyed look on his face," I want to hear the movie."

I smiled and when Kookie turned back around I kissed Namjoon one last time before curling up beside him and watching the movie along with the other guys.

Me: Shut up, Youngz