Were on house arrest

Ji sungs pov :

Annas parents called me in a panic.I was worried they were angry about me and there daughter. Her mother quickly answered the phone to tell me "Is everyone okay and in love?" .I didn't know how to reply, my cheeks turned red , all that came out of my mouth was "how did u know" her smile erased from her face, I wanted to have the guts to hang up but I couldn't after her father in the back of the camera.She replied "of course I know, I know everything, wanna know how?" I shook my head yes , she said " Anna told me" I laughed of relief. She just wanted to know how Anna was doing and the girls. After the call her mother texted me "Don't leave the house! none of u, finish that project".I obayed her mother.I went to the store with the boys to get what we needed for our project of explosions for sccience.Once we got home the girls were up watching TV with Lola.They asked what was in the bags we told them "Stuff for our science explosion project".Anna winned and asked "Cant we do something else, lets go to the park with Lola and Suga(sungmins dog lol).The girls agreed but we said "no" they laughed thinking we were joking around we told them "We are serious no" they sat down in dissapointment. We said sorry but i showed them the message Annas mom sent, Anna just shouted "EOMMMAAAA!!!" I smiled  and put all the stuff on the ground in the art room we all sat down to get to work.

Alexis Pov:

My phone rang, i checked the time."OMG ITS 7:30!!??" I woke everyone up, "Guys we havent done nothing for this project an our parents come back tomorrow.They woke up to finish our work. Anna stated "finally were done its 12:51am my gosh FRESHH". Sungmin said "I just ordered Sushi and Kimchy" im glad he did cause i was HUNGRY AF.The door bell rang Lola and Suga barked, Ji sung told them "Hush" Tae told Ji sung "there dogs their gonna bark stupid".Ji sung stared at Tae like if he knew that .Sungmin grabbed the food, we all said "thank you Sungmin" he laughed and said "this is for me and Ariana who do u think u are" He laughed to were it brought him to tears he told us "Im just kiddig haha im not that selfish" We all ran to the food table to eat. We were all getting pretty sleppy the gilrs walked into theyre room there was roses on each bed for the girls.  I grabbed my phone as quick as I could to text Tae "What a CUTIE I HAVE!<GOODNIGHT" He replied with a kiss video of him and Sun Jin .The girls and I have never been so happy and loved.I sometimes wish we stay together forever! 😆😘

Bris pov:
Awww Sun Jin is the BEST isn't he.my heart beats so fast around him, my 3rd grade self could hear it! Tae and Lex are the romantic ones, Ji Sung and Anna are the Couple GOALS! ,Vanessa and Ji soon are madly in love,Me and Sun Jin I'm really not sure , Genesis and Ji hoon are the cutest ever! They really care about each one. It was sad to say we were going back to school in 3 days so we won't be able to hang out as much anymore but as long as I knew Sun Jin was MINE TO KEEP i can live with that.

Boys pov:
"Pss, Ji Sung i have an idea"said Tae
"What is it Taemin?" Replied Ji Sung
Sungmin heard the conversation and joined in "What we talking about"
Tae shouted "Can I please speak"
Jisung reminded himself Tae was talking and replied "Oh yeah sorry Tae"
"Since tomorrow we pick up our parents I wanted to let them know about us dating there daughters, it's only the right thing to do"
Jisung went up to Tae to grab his cute little head "I'm in what about the rest of u" Sungmin shouted "YES" te rest of the boys just nodded there head while half asleep.We were gonna make it the best surprise for the girls since there parents got back to see them.