Lets Dance!

Lexis  pov:
"Thank you for the ice cream it was really good"
He smiled at me
"Your welcome"
As we held hands walking to the performance where Ari and Sungmin were

Everyone's pov:
"Oh hey guys" they all shouted to eachother as Ari and Sungmin were sitting down on a table
Drinking Piña coladas
"Have they started to show yet?" They asked Sungmin
"No not yet they want volunteers" he told them
Tae got up and said
"I'll do it"
He ran up onto the stage with the host
To dance like a cutie well at least to what Lexis would think

Everyone's pov: "Oh hey guys" they all shouted to eachother as Ari and Sungmin were sitting down on a table Drinking Piña coladas"Have they started to show yet?" They asked Sungmin "No not  yet they want volunteers" he told them Tae got up and sai...

Lexis pov:
Awww look at my cutie eh!! I can't get enough of him! His personality just blows me away and how he can be himself around anyone and is so caring 😻!
"Wohoo TAE!!!" I teased at him as he danced
Sungmin looked so shocked to see him volunteer for something like this

Anna kept giggling at Tae shoving Jisung to go up with Tae, he would nod in a shy way "no" Tae got off the stage with his face all red from dancing "Haha that was fun!"Tae said excitedly I showed Tae the pictures I took of him being a goofball A s...

Tae got off the stage with his face all red from dancing
"Haha that was fun!"Tae said excitedly
I showed Tae the pictures I took of him being a goofball
A song suddenly started to play
"Tae what's going on?"
He had no clue
All the sudden the boys got up to the stage time and the girls looked confused but played along
"Boys?" Ari asked
They each had a piece of paper in their hands

Jisungs pov:
"Jisung?" Anna asked me
"Shh let me speak for a little please" I asked nicely
She stayed quiet until I grabbed the microphone to speak

"Anna ive loved you since the day we met, you were so kind yet cruel to my feelings..but now you love me more than I could ever imagine and I hope one day we can tie the knot and have a family someday and I wish they can be as beautiful as you...I love you Annamarie Ellena Carmona"

Ji hoons pov:
"Hi my weirdo *smiled* I forgot about how great being with u could be, you complete me in many ways, Don't ever change I'll be by your side forever because without you I'm not living"

Ji soons pov:
"Almost married right?, what's next my love, it's been 3 years with you and I'm praying for more your beauty keeps my eyes clear, I was tired of being alone and now I have everything I could ask for"

Sungmins pov:
"My white flower! YOU bloom everyday the prettier and sportier you get, I know youll make a great wife to me and our future family you deserve so much but you got left with so little *laughs* but I know I mean so much to you and you to me is more than love it's a burning fire inside me when I'm with u no one can change that Beautiful"

Se Juns pov:
"I feel lumps in My throat every time you kiss me, I shouldn't be crying I should be smiling with the love of my life, I've treated you like you were a ghost but now I can see you and i should've realized that along time ago because i would have been happy from the start and the end. I just wanna shout your name across the world because I love you more than this whole world together"

Taes pov:
"My baby *he teased* all I am is a mess but you love it and I'm glad I found someone who does, I want to have an adventure with you for the rest of my life, if I had an option to only live for one day or eternity I would chose one great day with you all I wanna do is make you happy, every kiss we give eachother is warmth to my body, *laughs* I have 128 pictures of you in my phone, I look at every minute. I have fantasies of me and u making children *giggles* as you turn around I can't help but stare at u from your head to toes I love it all!"

Sun Jin's pov:
"Me and you is my favorite thing to say, I ask myself everyday, how could I have got her, I love every bit of you and your flaws, to me you have none!, I wanna have everything with u, you never have to ask me if you look pretty or fat in jeans because all that should matter is what I think right? But don't worry because I love all of you, if they had a song about u I would hate it because it can't explain everything so great about you"

Girls pov:
Music all the sudden started to play as the boys called us up to dance with them
The song started to play, the girls danced so good the boys couldn't believe it!
As the song kept playing one verse caught their attention
"Baby girl won't you come for me, I wanna feel you against me, I want the rush of your heartbeat"
The eyes of their faces couldn't take it, they were eager, they swept the girls of their feet rushing to the house
"What the heck are you guys doing!" Girls asked
They stayed quiet until they got inside to run upstairs with the girls in their arms , as they each got into their room they shut the door as quickly as they could.The girls were scared at this point trying to text eachother but as soon as the door shut everyone stopped texting,
Each boy kissed their love so tight, roses everywhere!
"Where'd?, how, when?" They asked
They all responded with a bright gummy smile
"Here this is for u" they said to the girls as they reached for something rapped up in rapping paper

The girls were scared at this point trying to text eachother but as soon as the door shut everyone stopped texting, Each boy kissed their love so tight, roses everywhere! "Where'd?, how, when?" They asked They all responded with a bright gummy smi...

They hugged the bears in delight!
The girls all shouted loud enough for everyone to hear
"I LOVE U!"In a childish voice "Thank you"