Ch 1: A New Life In Happiness [Jerza Story with many ships]

Chapter 1 ~ How the new life began

 It has been 10 years, 10 years full of fighting, tears and love. We aren't the ones we was. At least not me. I'm not the fighter I once was, the one who ended up in a battle every week with friends and enemies.

I'm a wife now, and a mother. The guild I once knew, will never be the same again.

"Erza, don't you think it's time to return to Magnolia?"

He spoke with a soft voice, my husband and my child's father. The one who once was an evil wizard trying to kill me.

"Return? Jellal, we have a life here now. I'm not the one I once was, I grew up" I said. He just nodded, but I could see that he also wanted to meet them again.

"Mommy!" a voice jelled out from the other side of the room. I got worried at once and started walking in her direction. When I got to her, I saw her sitting there with a tiny purple sword.

"How did you get that thing Lucy!" I asked loud.

 Lucy just looked at me with a smile and said, "It suddenly came out of my hand".

Jellal stood behind me and observed the situation. "She has magic," he said calmly.  I knew him well enough to know that he smiled, but I didn't.

I ran away from the guild seven years ago, all I could think about was Jellal. He had to hide from the magic council who never gave up on finding him.

While everybody was happy, I sat there worried. As I travelled around, I realised that magic was the reason to all this.

So many of my friends were dead, and if it wasn't for Zeref's magic, then Jellal would be free.

I started to observe normal people and their daily life, they never had to worry about the world safety or protecting their loved ones.

They all looked happy, and all I wanted to do was to feel that happiness.