Chapter 4:

I could see his whole face now it was somehow familiar. The scarf that he wore and the pointy black eyes. It was him, it was Natsu Dragneel!

“Jellal!” His smile got even bigger and he showed a sharp tooth on the end of his mouth. Jellal also looked happy and gave him a big hug. “You look good Natsu”, he said grinning.

“You just look old, oh wait… Erza?” He looked at me surprised, and I could swear that smile of his got a little bigger. “Oh Natsu,” I ran towards him and gave him a warm hug.

“Erza, you look different,” he said while hugging me.

“No shit, I’m past thirty now!” I laughed and looked at him.

“Dad, who is that girl?” A boy walked up behind him and pointed at me. The boy had white pure skin and blue eyes. His hair had a red-pink tone just a little darker than his father. He looked like he was around 10 years.

“That is my dearest friend, the titania Erza Scarlet!” Natsu said proud and patted his head.

“Natsu, is that your boy? Wow, we are really getting old,” I said and sat down on my knees.

“My name is Erza, and this Is my husband Jellal. What is your name?” I asked the child. He walked to me and said proudly “My name is Makarov! I’m a celestial spirit mage in fairy tail, I’m actually the strongest mage at my age!”